Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To Ronnick: Do you understand what the word "illegal" means? I think you are picking a fight with the wrong man.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm ashamed that more Americans didn't join you on that street corner!
    one guy yelled that he wold be back in an hour to stand with me, that was 10 mins before the police arrived and nothing that happened after that would make any person want to stop and hold a sign and I would not ask that you put your body on the line for this cause, however, the more of us the less activity you would see. If there were 10 those thugs would never have approached, just complained about it a lot.

To Ronnick: Do you understand what the word "illegal" means? I think you are picking a fight with the wrong man.

I wholehearteadly know what the word illegal means and is. But it seems you guys blame everything on illegal immigrants. To you guys, all ilegal immigrants are Mexicans, none of them pay taxes, all of them are convicts, they all steal social services. NEWSFLASH there are plenty of illegal immigrants that are more AMERICAN then your average fellow citizen.

I used to be a school teacher in an elementary school. One day i asked one of my AMERICAN students to sing the national anthem. Guess what i was ashamed he did not know the words! I asked a fellow who was an immigrant who i "presumed" was in the country illegally if he wanted to give it a try, and guess what? Yes good guess!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    I have followed this board for a while, to get some perspective on the issue, firsthand.

Dragon5 all i have to say is you got what you deserved. Don't you have something better to do with your life? Go get a job! Help a charity!

As a citizen it makes me sick of people like you, who are completely one sided on the immigration issue, who blame immigrants illegal, and legal for everything. Oh the supermarket is closed! Blame it on the immigrant! Oh it was raining today! Oh of course ,the immigrant caused it.

The Dallas PD should of cuffed you, and taken you straight to jail for intiating such a scuffle, because it was YOU, by yourself that cameout on the street, and intitiated the incident. If you're ass would of stayed home it would of been peaceful.

Guess what, as a citizen speaking to another. If you do not like what the country is becoming, or has become, guess what, you can leave! You dont have be here
    Guess again, as a legal US citizen he has every right to stage a peaceful protest as to what he feels is wrong with this country and try to make a change, he is also free to leave anytime he wants to but I am sure he is staying as any true patriot would to stand his ground and make his voice heard, this is his right as a American citizen just as it is your right to disagree with him but the anger in your post tells me much about you that you are not saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wholehearteadly know what the word illegal means and is. But it seems you guys blame everything on illegal immigrants. To you guys, all ilegal immigrants are Mexicans, none of them pay taxes, all of them are convicts, they all steal social services. NEWSFLASH there are plenty of illegal immigrants that are more AMERICAN then your average fellow citizen.

I used to be a school teacher in an elementary school. One day i asked one of my AMERICAN students to sing the national anthem. Guess what i was ashamed he did not know the words! I asked a fellow who was an immigrant who i "presumed" was in the country illegally if he wanted to give it a try, and guess what? Yes good guess!
    Wrong, if you read my post you will see that I disagree with placing the term "illegal alien" on the shoulders of one race or nationality. It is a problem that comes from all over the world, not matter if the peoples are white, black, hispanic or asian

You brought up an excellent point, anyone that is a Mexican and LEGAL needs to take a stand. Those that are silent are as guilty as the ones breaking the law. We aren't saying that someone is bad because they are illegal, we are saying that they broke the law and the good people in our society are not appreciateive of that. I follow the rules and I expect everyone else to do the same. There are countless people waiting to come into the US, why should I support people that jump the line?

NOW RON
    please point to the post{s} where the following has been said so that we can correct it:
    To you guys, all ilegal immigrants are Mexicans

As to the National Anthem....perhaps our teachers might have something to do with the sad shape that our younger generations are finding themselves in? Could be, don't you think?

In the future, when you post a complaint or accusation, please post the evidence so that we have something concrete with which to work with.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I follow the rules and I expect everyone else to do the same. There are countless people waiting to come into the US, why should I support people that jump the line?

Neese, you are % 100 correct you should never support people who break the law. Yes there are countless of people who are waiting in line patiently for their turn. But do you know how long that line is?

I know a fellow who came to US legally as an immigrant he filed paperwork to bring his mother to US LEGALLY, he told me he submitted this paperwork in 1991, and guess what he is still waiting to bring his mother here to our country to live with him. 15! 15! years has passed!

Not to be cruel but think about it! By the time he sees her and the backlog is cleared , she could pass away.

They do jump the line, but some of them have actual reasons, and im sure some of them would love to do it legally, but they cant ,because of such long wait.[/quote]

Banned
    If the 35 million illegals weren't here your friends mother wouldn't have to wait so long.

How do you justify illegal immigration based on the amount of time it takes to do it legally?

Immigration is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT, and our country would do well to stop ALL OF IT, for a minimum of 5 years, to give us the time to assimilate some of the flood that are here already.

I follow the rules and I expect everyone else to do the same. There are countless people waiting to come into the US, why should I support people that jump the line?

Neese, you are % 100 correct you should never support people who break the law. Yes there are countless of people who are waiting in line patiently for their turn. But do you know how long that line is?

I know a fellow who came to US legally as an immigrant he filed paperwork to bring his mother to US LEGALLY, he told me he submitted this paperwork in 1991, and guess what he is still waiting to bring his mother here to our country to live with him. 15! 15! years has passed!

Not to be cruel but think about it! By the time he sees her and the backlog is cleared , she could pass away.

They do jump the line, but some of them have actual reasons, and im sure some of them would love to do it legally, but they cant ,because of such long wait.
    [/quote]
    Long waits are given to those from areas with high level of illegal immigration.
    China, S and C America, etc...
    and to those which may pose a threat
    N. Korea, Iran, etc.....

Can some of us agree that the system is broken? I believe so. For example we could inform those applying to move here of apprx. how long it could take to bring their spouse and children in, We could also give literature to those we deport explaining how to come here legally via one of the many "guest worker" programs.

none of what you said excuses you telling me that today I was wrong. I told one of the police officers that I had faith that my fellow americans would not impede on anothers rights to free speech, he laughed at me. Those hooligans, thugs or whatever you wish to call them were in the wrong.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast