Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dragons, Thank You - I thanked you on your myspace too but its worth saying it twice.

I do wish I could have been there but I have an infant at home and that is not a place to take a baby.

You did the right thing and regardless of what "you know who" up there says, you have the right to freedom of speech. This is America, after all! It is not YOU that should be cuffed, it is the people that were trying to stop you... just like they attemped to stop Tancredo.

So, for the third time - THANK YOU!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    I follow the rules and I expect everyone else to do the same. There are countless people waiting to come into the US, why should I support people that jump the line?

Neese, you are % 100 correct you should never support people who break the law. Yes there are countless of people who are waiting in line patiently for their turn. But do you know how long that line is?

I know a fellow who came to US legally as an immigrant he filed paperwork to bring his mother to US LEGALLY, he told me he submitted this paperwork in 1991, and guess what he is still waiting to bring his mother here to our country to live with him. 15! 15! years has passed!

Not to be cruel but think about it! By the time he sees her and the backlog is cleared , she could pass away.

They do jump the line, but some of them have actual reasons, and im sure some of them would love to do it legally, but they cant ,because of such long wait.
    Ronnick, you claim that you were a school teacher. Out of curiosity, in which nation's schools do they teach people to place a percentage sign before the number? I'm curious because I know that a number of foreign languages place punctuation before the sentence the symbol is punctuating.

I will also state that I am extremely disappointed by your attack of Dragon5. While no one was there to witness the events he describes or to corroborate his story, nothing he relates indicates that he picked a fight with anyone, and in fact he appears to have asked the police to act to prevent a fight that it appeared was imminent. Yet you claim that a citizen exercising his right to free speech and to protest in an orderly fashion in a public place somehow "instigated" the unjustified attack by foreign nationals who refused to respect his rights, all because they disagreed with his message.

Ronnick, you and others of foreign descent need to gain a better understanding of our systems of rights and laws in thiscountry if you want to be part of this society. The proper course for counterprotesting an idea with which you do not agree is NOT assault. It is making up signs of your own and displaying them in an orderly and lawful manner in order to get your own point across. If it turns out that most people do not agree with your position, accept it. Don't take that as a justification to revert to the primitive norms of your native culture by resorting to violence.

Yes i think its great as Americans that we can all agree on one thing, that the system is broken.. Let me ask you another question to get more of an idea where you guys stand.. Let me give you a scenario..

Scenario # 1.. Joe is an American citizen, unfortunately he has been a burden on our society, a troublemaker his whole life using and abusing our social systems, being in jail numerous times, not completing high school education etc etc, you get the point

Scenario # 2 Paul came to US ILLEGALY with his mother and father at the age of 4. Has been an honor roll student throughout his schooling, joy to have in the community, never in trouble etc etc. His parents scrapped every penny they had to send him to college, which he completes. Now Paul is a very promising individual, say i dont know in Biology research or something, but can't offer his talents because there is no way he can adjust his status legally

Who, would you guys rather have in our country?

RonnickJ

You SHOULD BE ASHEMED OF YOURSELF,A PATRIOT IS NOT SOMEBODY WHO TUCKS THE HEAD UNDER THE WINGS IN ORDER TO HIDE FROM THE PROBLEMS, DRAGON5 FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY AND FOR HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, EVEN FOR YOU, AS YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR COUNTRY.
    WAKE UP - STAR LEARNING - STOP THIS COMUNIST IDEOLOGY, WE WILL NEVER BE LIKE RUSSIA, CHINA ......

FROM WE, THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HAVE AN AMERICA FOR OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, THANK YOU DRAGON AND WE GIVE YOU OUR GREAT RESPECT FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ALL, YES FOR ALL OF US AMERICANS EVEN THOSE WHO DO NOT DESRVE.

Banned
    Yes i think its great as Americans that we can all agree on one thing, that the system is broken.. Let me ask you another question to get more of an idea where you guys stand.. Let me give you a scenario..

Scenario # 1.. Joe is an American citizen, unfortunately he has been a burden on our society, a troublemaker his whole life using and abusing our social systems, being in jail numerous times, not completing high school education etc etc, you get the point

Scenario # 2 Paul came to US ILLEGALY with his mother and father at the age of 4. Has been an honor roll student throughout his schooling, joy to have in the community, never in trouble etc etc. His parents scrapped every penny they had to send him to college, which he completes. Now Paul is a very promising individual, say i dont know in Biology research or something, but can't offer his talents because there is no way he can adjust his status legally

Who, would you guys rather have in our country?
    It's a moot point. One person is native to this country and is a citizen thereof. The other is a foriegn interloper who has no right to be here. If he wants to leave of his own accord and return here lawfully at some point in the future, good for him.

Unless you know of a nation with which we have a "criminal for good student" exchange program, your little scenario is meaningless.

WAIT A SEC GUYS...........it would be much better if everybody wait before they answer Ron.

I've requested information on his original accusation and have not received a reply from him yet.

What do ya think? Should we wait for him to answer me concerning this issue?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron, the problem with your argument is that a large portion of the world wants to come into the United States and we cannot support them all. Mexico has an advantage because they border our country. We cannot allow immigration based on pity alone. If you want to split hairs, we should not allow any Mexican people into our country and perhaps everyone in Africa instead. Their people are much more desperate. Perhaps Mexico would like to give up their country to the United States and we can try to salvage it. Why don't the citizens protest their own government instead of ours. Take pride in what you have and do something with it. Mexico is very rich in natural resources so I don't buy the argument that Mexico is poor, it is just mismanaged. Besides, there are people who have better cars and houses than I have...should I take theirs because it is better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    WAIT A SEC GUYS...........it would be much better if everybody wait before they answer Ron.

I've requested information on his original accusation and have not received a reply from him yet.

What do ya think? Should we wait for him to answer me concerning this issue?

I don't think that it's likely that he will answer your question, mine, or anyone else's because I think that he is here to attack someone for protesting against his peeps.

First off, dragon5:
    What makes those hoodlums think they have the right to stifle your right to free speech? WRONG!

They do jump the line, but some of them have actual reasons, and im sure some of them would love to do it legally, but they cant ,because of such long wait.
    NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO JUMP THE LINE. THERE ARE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WAITING, SOME STARVING & LIVING IN DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS, FOR A CHANCE TO COME HERE LEGALLY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neither, they both broke the law.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast