Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dragons5, I have a wading staff that is cedar and 5' long and over 1" in diameter. It would be the sort of stick I would attach my sign to. It also has a leather thong to keep it from being pulled from my hand. This is unsolicited advice so take it for what it is worth, but I don't think punching someone with your fist is a good idea. If you use the base of your palm it's more effective and you don't get hurt. I'm old and fat but I make up for it by being slow. Good job!!
    I'm going to call the Dallas police dpt on monday and complain about those officers. One thing policemen do take seriously is complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    RonnickJ

I am going to give you one more Chance to read the forum rules. Your first post was an attack on a fellow member. I personally think your a troll and not a very good one at that. So watch your step. I will be watching.
    Oh wait is that a threat? This is America Jack, and i can say or be a troll whenever i want on this board. There is nothing you can do about it other then ban me from the board, so please take you're empty threats elsewhere. I can attack any board member that i please if i feel he or she is racist. Dragon you are a damn racist!
    Man, I was hoping that you were going to try to defend some of you commentary here. Instead it looks like you decided to jump off the bridge...
    You don't even know it, CROCKET, but this is one of your best!
    Short, sweet and directly to the point

SPLAT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy was a teacher for 19 years and uses "would of" instead of "would've". What a joke, if he were still here I would of told him he is probably the reason today's kids are so ignorant.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

baring my thread being hijacked I appreciate all of the positive comments. I have learned a few extremely valuable lessons out of this outing. bad news is my thumb still hurts, hoping it's just sprained.

keep fighting America, victory draw nearer each time we succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnickJ
    I have followed this board for a while, to get some perspective on the issue, firsthand.

Dragon5 all i have to say is you got what you deserved. Don't you have something better to do with your life? Go get a job! Help a charity!

As a citizen it makes me sick of people like you, who are completely one sided on the immigration issue, who blame immigrants illegal, and legal for everything. Oh the supermarket is closed! Blame it on the immigrant! Oh it was raining today! Oh of course ,the immigrant caused it.

The Dallas PD should of cuffed you, and taken you straight to jail for intiating such a scuffle, because it was YOU, by yourself that cameout on the street, and intitiated the incident. If you're ass would of stayed home it would of been peaceful.

Guess what, as a citizen speaking to another. If you do not like what the country is becoming, or has become, guess what, you can leave! You dont have be here

RONNICK you {mod edit} . this is not about someonse right to live here, its about people breaking the laws coming into this country illegally, avoiding detection because they know they have a criminal past (some not all) its about standing up for what one believes,. and this person belives that american is worth saving and not falling into a third world country ( which is also what the terrorists want)
    Understand that there is DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL.

lemme guess, you want 100 million mexicans living in this country. dont care who they are, dont care if they rape, murder or terrorize others as long as they dont bother you? what about you as a taxpayer who has to pay increased hospital taxes, school taxes, and are denied rights to welfare, health care that these people take for granted and use forged documents to obtain. if that was an AMerican citizen, you know damn well that we would be in jail charged with forging federal documents.

There is nothing wrong with people coming here LEGALLY, its the ILLEGALS that cause the biggest problem..
    Hell dude, let me come live with you and bring ten family members and friends and say we are not wokring, but we will eat your food, use your water, electricity and what ever else we want and there is nothing you can do about it.... your going to tell me after a year you would not be PISSED???? your lying if you say NO

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    BYE BYE RONNICKJ !!!!!!! Don't cry! WAAAAA!!! WAAAA!!!
    This guy comes on the ALIPAC website as a new recruit, then attacks its members. Makes me think that he is working for ACLU, LaRaza, etc... Good riddance.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

April
    Dragon 5,Just wanted to say that I totally admire you for courage and conviction to stand up and stand firm. You are great example for all of us.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567