Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Junior probably takes after the old man, Thomas H Kean as in .......

Council on Foreign Relations Membership List (A-E)

2014. KEAN THOMAS H,CFR '92,,,

They are everywhere !

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Ninety percent of this letter is stuff that would really encourage an American desperate for some real enforcement.
    This is standard wording that Senators and Reps have been sending out since May. You could sign it Anne Northup. It's the same spiel.

It's looking like Northup is out BTW. There was a USA phone poll this weekend. I was one of the ones polled. It was a good neutral poll imho. Yarmuth is at 50% Northup 45% Con. Party 2% Lib. Party 1% undecided 2% +/-3
    The only thing that could save Northup is the rain holding on all day.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kean Jr. , had me hook, line and sinker!

Why am I suddenly not surprised. This kind of flip flop is an example of all that is wrong with the people the Republicans and Democrats offer up to us to vote for in the elections.

I'm going to register independent. I am at a loss for words.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are pulling our endorsement of Tom Kean back tonight folks!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=45869
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOOK FOLKS!

This is not a surprise!!!
    He straddled the fence for months and contradicted himself over that period of time.

MW
    Finally, we must revisit and reform immigration policy concerning those who are here illegally due to special circumstances, including familial relationships.
    Hmmm........I guess such a plan would protect the likes of Elvira. Wouldn't want to take her away from her citizen son Saul.

Kean's a very bad option, but what are you supposed to do when his opponent is Sen. Menedez? I don't envy anti-illegal immigrant New Jersey voters.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Finally, we must revisit and reform immigration policy concerning those who are here illegally due to special circumstances, including familial relationships.
    Hmmm........I guess such a plan would protect the likes of Elvira. Wouldn't want to take her away from her citizen son Saul.

Kean's a very bad option, but what are you supposed to do when his opponent is Sen. Menedez? I don't envy anti-illegal immigrant New Jersey voters.
    There are only two choices you have.

You can 1. Allow Tom Kean and any other politician to TRAP you in the lesser of two evils.

Or you can do like I advocate. #2 Refuse to support Tom Kean because he wants amnesty. He may lose, but the message is sent that you cannot be trapped into voting this way.

W

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

There are only two choices you have.

You can 1. Allow Tom Kean and any other politician to TRAP you in the lesser of two evils.

Or you can do like I advocate. #2 Refuse to support Tom Kean because he wants amnesty. He may lose, but the message is sent that you cannot be trapped into voting this way.

W
    So basically you're saying don't vote at all. I'm not sure that is such a great idea, especially considering Sen. Bob Menedez's record on border security and illegal immigration. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

I know you don't advocate voting for the lesser of two evils, but sometimes that is the only option. Even outside of voting we're occasionally forced to choose between options that do not appeal to us, but more times than not, one choice is better than the alternative. It would be great if everything in life was black and white, but oftentimes that is not the case. Just my opinion...........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh you should vote. Just dont push any pro guest worker or pro amnesty buttons.

You are screwed either way in many of these races. Why push a button?

Sort of makes you an accessory doesn't it?

I have placed my full recommendation here and explained how they have no incentive to please you if they can trap you and how the computer models are so accurate, they know how your precinct will vote before you do.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

By withholding our votes we can send the message "We will vote for NO candidate that supports amnesty"

Then they either have to oppose Amnesty or lose, if there are enough of us doing that.

If we had 1 million voters doing that, our issue would prevail.

W

Do like I did in my local Congressional race. Write in yourself.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast