Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After I do NOT vote for Kean, I intend to call them so that they know exactly why they LOST MY VOTE.

I will be following it up with an email tomorrow.

Hopefully, others will do the same thing with those candidates that fall into this category.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Securing our borders must be our first priority. Last year, it was estimated that as many as 300,000 illegal migrants entered our nation. Most were those looking for a better life

I don`t trust anyone that say`s one thing about illegals and then excuses them for it.
    ( Most were those looking for a better life)
    And by the way, how in the hell does he know the reason they came over here? Did he ask them?

Also, it pisses me off when they make it sound like crossing the border illegally is the only way to get here. There are legal procedures!
    ------------------------

MW Wrote:
    Kean's a very bad option, but what are you supposed to do when his opponent is Sen. Menedez? I don't envy anti-illegal immigrant New Jersey voters.Kean's a very bad option, but what are you supposed to do when his opponent is Sen. Menedez? I don't envy anti-illegal immigrant New Jersey voters.
    Vote absentee, and use a write in, If you don`t want to vote a canadate there`s a place to write another name in. Ive written in Santa Clause.
    ------------------------

JAK
    I understand what you are saying William. At first I thought it would be better to take the lesser of the two evils...but your right...if we are screwed anyway...what does it matter! If we do anything less, they will continue to play us.

I wish I were more intelligent in these matters...but I am grateful for all of you. Thanks for giving advice and knowledge on these matters. Their are so many corrupt in our congress and candidates running...it feels hopeless...but we have to keep fighting. I love this country...and I love our culture and way of life. Its worth fighting for...for our children and grandchildren!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a conundrum ... but if the Republican candidate is not going to stand behind enforcement of immigration ... then at least with the Democrat, you might get your civil rights back and end the war in Iraq.

And I'm a 4th generation Republican saying this ... that's never voted for a Democrat in her life ... but this year will be different.

There are trade-offs. I don't agree with all of the Republican Platform to being with. I'm just philosophically a Republican but there are certain things I expect from both parties and that is Peace, Equality, Civil Rights, and Individual Liberty.

Republicans have caused war, done nothing to improve equality, have sold out our civil rights, and are knawing away at our individual liberties.

If they won't protect our borders, secure our nation from "here", and enforce US Immigration Law ... then there is no reason to vote for them and as a Citizen ... you're better off voting for a Democrat ... this time.

Pelosi even came out and said they will reduce taxes on the "middle class" which I figure covers most Americans ... so here's how I see it:

1. Democrats may end the war in Iraq which is a good thing ... no guarantees ... but a much higher probability than letting the President run "free" as he has been with no end in sight.

2. Democrat will not secure our borders or enforce US Immigration law ... but Republicans claiming "path to citizenship" won't either.

3. Democrats will raise taxes on the wealthy in our country ... but at this point who cares since that doesn't apply to the majority of voters ... and if Pelosi is telling the truth ... they may even reduce taxes for most of us.

4. Democrats will probably terminate the Patriot Act and this would be a good thing.

5. Democrats may pass the Equal Rights Amendment and this would be a good thing for women still suffering the consequences of discrimination.

6. Democrats may turn the focus of our society away from the "bedroom" which truthfully might be helpful so we can focus on national issues like Peace, Equality, Civil Rights, Individual Rights and SAVING OUR NATION.

7. Democrats may terminate Free Trade Agreements and knock the socks off all the immigration planned under them.

8. They might raise wages for our poorest citizens which would be a good thing because it will reduce the number of people in poverty and reduce the cost of that poverty to American Tax Payers.

There are in my opinion worse things than casting a protest vote for a Democrat or not voting at all if voting for a Republican means more war, less equality, less civil rights, less individual liberty, and losing our nation to a flood of foreign nationals they intend to legalize and make citizens with a snap of their fingers and a check for $1500.

My country is not for sale.

Then when the Democrats screw up and the Republicans have learned their lesson ... 2008 may render some hope.

Democrats might even impeach Bush and Cheney and that is our greatest hope before 2008.

Good Luck everyone. Tomorrow will be a hard day ... just vote the best you can taking into account all the complexities and political twists that lay before US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Already voted...absentee ballot.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Kean Jr. , had me hook, line and sinker!

Why am I suddenly not surprised. This kind of flip flop is an example of all that is wrong with the people the Republicans and Democrats offer up to us to vote for in the elections.

I'm going to register independent. I am at a loss for words.
    what good would that do??they are all like that.some people say vote for the best person to do the job,,but now a days it's"vote for the least of the evil..

Wannabe Senator Kean is talking out of both sides of his mouth.He is against illegal immigration in one sentence and is for it in another.I had high hopes for him.

I have already voted for my Congressman,Harold Rogers of Kentucky,who is a strong amnesty foe.One of my senators,Mitch McConnell,Republican,voted for amnesty and will be up for reelection in 2008.I am a life-long republican but I can't wait to vote against McConnell in 2008.

If handed two big glasses of poison from the US Senate candidates I will refuse to drink from either of them, but I will still show up to drink from the smaller glasses that contain the cure.

W

Already told my family and friends about Kean's treachery (they already know about Menendez). This really sucks.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast