Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dana Walsh Running Against Pelosi and Sheehan

[size=150]http://www.danawalshforcongress.com/

“I’m running against two of the most dangerous women in America.â€

LOL

If I were out there....I would vote in a freakin ground squirrel with rabies over Nancy (the freakin pig) Pelosi. She has to be one of the foulest, most disgusting politicians in the U S A...

illegal immigration on her website

Illegal Immigration & Border Security

Securing our borders and stopping illegal immigration are key elements in defending America. We need to remove the incentives for those who break our laws to enter our country: No welfare benefits, no drivers licenses, no free college tuition and NO AMNESTY for illegal aliens

I support the Secure Fence Act, which creates 854 miles of border fence along our Southwest border. I oppose allowing cities like San Francisco to declare themselves sanctuaries for illegal aliens.
    I will see if we can get her to fill out an ABI survey from NumbersUSA and if she does and it looks good we can endorse.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a gut feeling that the strategy of both major parties is to keep the American voters as confused as possible over issues. It seems they are saying what they say because they are shopping for votes. When one position or previous action draws a backlash from the constituency, they seem to slowly change the position.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Walsh Campaign,

We are interested in possibly endorsing your campaign because of your stances on illegal immigration. Pelosi and Sheehann are not options for us. Would you please consider filling out the survey for Americans for Better Immigration? We are a separate organization and we endorse while ABI cannot endorse, but we do use and promote their survey information.

To fill out a survey, please visit this link and then let us know.
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... y2008.html

If you would like to email us a copy of your responses while your fax and letter are headed to NumbersUSA we may be able to expedite and endorsement.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC (ALIPAC)
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878