Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Day At The CA. Capitol, Rally

"A DAY AT THE CAPITOL"

TO PROTEST SANCTUARY CITIES
    CA. State Capitol
    North Steps
    September 2, 2008
    10:30 AM to 3:30 PM.

We the people have got to take back our Cities from the grips of lawless Mayors and City CounciIs that are allowing criminal illegal aliens a safe haven!

We have got to stop the killing off innocent American Citizens!

We have got to stop the victimization of innocent American Citizens!

SANCTUARY CITIES ARE BREAKING THE LAW!

We must demand that the Federal funding be cut off to these lawless cities!

Join us and help us stop the killing of wonderful citizens like Jamiel Shaw, the young man who was shot down in cold blood by an illegal alien gang banger in LA.
    Lets demand justice for the Bologna family! Mr Bologna and 2 of his sons where shot down in cold blood by an illegal alien gang banger in San Francisco.

ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS ARE PROTECTED!
    THE AMERICAN CITIZEN IS NOT!
    HELP US REPRESENT THE THOUSANDS OF CITIZENS WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN VICTIMS!

BRING SIGNS IN PROTEST OF SANCTUARY!
    BRING YOUR AMERICAN FLAG!
    No sharp points on flags or signs are allowed

LOBBY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
    SIERRAPATRIOT
    WWW.SIERRAPATRIOT@MINUTEMANNATIONRADIO.US
    COOP
    COO3542838@YAHOO.COM

Speakers to be announced!!

AE

SierraPatriot, want to wish you all down there a lot of luck and a good turnout. I'd love to come help, but am just too far, my best wishes are with you in organizing and getting a big response.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Good Luck . I'm 2800 miles away so i'll have to skip it as well . But i'll be watching and hoping for a great turn out and photos posted up.
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We definitely wish you all the best of luck, and sincerely thank you for your efforts. We'll all be watching with our deepest sympathy over that needless and terrible tragedy and you have our utmost support.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I hope we have a good turn out for this rally. California is going to be lost if the citizens don't wake up to what is going on. There is really something wrong when the legal citizen is not protected from these criminal illegal aliens. We hope to hand out information to some of the thousands who work and visit the Capitol on that day.

I just found out that the legislators will not be in on that day which is messing up our lobby effort. So we are going to take it directly to their offices State wide, they are not getting off the hook. We will have a sign up table at the rally with the different districts and the main office for all the reps. My hope is that people will sign up and take their packet that day and join us on a special date to all go see their reps.

I hope if you live in CA. you will come. I don't know how much opposition we will have, I just want to have more with us at the rally then those out on the side walk screaming at us. I want this to be a peaceful rally with our focus on those who have died or been victimized because our laws are not being enforced and our borders not secured. That will be our focus, not the opposition.

Once again thank you for your support!!

I hope that if any of you live close to Sacramento that you will think about coming to the Rally!
    So far the response has been awesome and many patriots have confirmed they are coming.
    We have to stop these sanctuary cities, to many Citizens are dying because our laws are not being enforced and our borders are not secured. Criminal illegal aliens use these cities for protection from the law and the cities are breaking the law!!

We plan on making that statement on September 2nd loud and clear. We have speakers lined up and I will fill you in on them as soon as they are carved in stone.

Hope to see you there.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: A Day At The CA. Capitol, Rally

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPatriot
    "A DAY AT THE CAPITOL..!!"

TO PROTEST SANCTUARY CITIES
    CA. State Capitol
    North Steps
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008
    10:30 AM to 3:30 PM

We the people have got to take back our Cities from the grips of lawless Mayors and City CounciIs that are allowing criminal illegal aliens a safe haven!

We have got to stop the killing off innocent American Citizens!

We have got to stop the victimization of innocent American Citizens!

SANCTUARY CITIES ARE BREAKING FEDERAL LAW..!

We must demand that the Federal funding be cut off to these lawless cities!

Join us and help us stop the killing of wonderful citizens like Jamiel Shaw, the young man who was shot down in cold blood by an illegal alien gang banger in LA.

Lets demand justice for the Bologna family! Mr Bologna and 2 of his sons where shot down in cold blood by an illegal alien gang banger in San Francisco.

ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS ARE PROTECTED..!

THE AMERICAN CITIZEN IS NOT..!

HELP US REPRESENT THE THOUSANDS OF CITIZENS WHO HAVE DIED AND BEEN VICTIMS..!

BRING SIGNS IN PROTEST OF SANCTUARY..! :P

BRING YOUR AMERICAN FLAG..!
    No sharp points on flags or signs are allowed

LOBBY YOUR so-called 'REPRESENTATIVE'

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
    SIERRAPATRIOT
    WWW.SIERRAPATRIOT@MINUTEMANNATIONRADIO.US

COOP
    COO3542838@YAHOO.COM

Speakers to be announced!!
    the illegal invasion ISN'T just limited to California folks..

..it's ALL across OUR Nation of FIFTY STATES..!

..and PROTESTS like this one..

WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE, EVERYWHERE..!!!

..if I had the $, I'd GO THERE just to participate..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Today is the Day..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!