Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

? of Day follow-up

Is there anyone who went out the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping and didn't hear everyone around them speaking Spanish?

I sure did...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I felt as if I were in Mexico City, not Concord NC. It was so bad we all left early.

That is why I didn't stay in the mall long and avoid shopping in Miami Dade County whenever possible. Nothing annoys me more than going to the grocery store and saying excuse to someone as they are blocking the aisle and they look at me with the what are saying look on their face.
    I went to a mall near me for about 15 minutes with my teenage daughter and we were both disguisted seeing them not speaking English at all and carrying so many bags that they could barely carry them. The bags were from stores like Coach, Bloomingdales, jewery stores, Victoria's Secret and many other high end stores. When we were walking back to the car we saw two women who spoke no English beside their late model cars and one was parked beside the other one and was helping her as she had no more room in the trunk for all the purchases she made. I can tell you that I sure can't afford it and I have a university degree and am legal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was in Wal-Mart looking for the sale men's Levis and saw a man nearby looking at jeans and asked him is he had seen where the Levis were and I got one of those stares and he just shook his head and waved his finger at me. No words. I later saw him talking to his family in Spanish.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I went to a sporting goods store there were 3 fat pre teen anchor babies trying to run on the treadmill demo at the same time and yelling very loudly. I just felt like going home. Too bad Bush, McCain, Kennedy, and Schumer et al miss all this they probably have a staff member buy their fishing gear for them.

I went to Circuit City and when I was on line , waiting to pay for the items, came a spanish speaking woman and started talking to the clerk . in spanish of course, telling him that she was on the wrong line already for a long time, and as she had only 2 items if she could go in ahead of the line.
    I looked at her, (I was with my grandaughter when she saw the woman and she also understands spanish she started laughing) and I shout: SPEAK ENGLISH WE ARE IN AMERICA HERE WE SPEAK ENGLISH, she answered to the clerk that she didn't speak so I told her "Before me, speaking spanish NO, GO TO THE END OF THE LINE.
    The great thing was the people who were behind me took the same attitudeonly some other spanish speaking person let he go.
    I never thought I was going to do things like this , but I'm so disgusted and angry with all these invaders that I cannot help myself anymore, now I learned how to spit back.

Maybe they buy their fishing gear on line.
    As for Wal Mart, they love that store. There were 2 Hispanic women fighting at the one closest to me. They needed a second police officer and ended up requesting a Spanish speaking one. All this happened earlier this evening. I am curious to see if they were legal or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rainman had it wrong. Walmart sucks!

I went grocery shopping around 9pm on Sat. and after the thrid or forth time of people not getting out of the way and chatting it up in Spanish, I loudly screached, "Does anyone speak English around here"! I hate it when a family takes over a shopping isle because they don't leave room for others to pass. The screaming loose children drive me nuts too. I really wish people would take better care of their kids or leave them at home. Oh, and as I was leaving the store, I had to go back in and get the cops. A Hispanic man was outside of his truck zipping his pants and buckeling his belt with a truck full of screaming kids. He got away before the cops could get over there. I didn't see a puddle and I'm not so sure it was public urination. RRRRRRRRRRR I did give them the plate number.

Dixie

Good call Dixie! I used to have a similar shopping experience but have began shopping in a neighboring city which has not been badly invaded. I get somethings at the grocery store and other items in an Italian store where they all speak English. Once in a blue moon do I walk over to the closest grocery store.