Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

a day withou a mexican

A day without Mexicans. Seriously? Let me say first that most Mexicans are decent, law abiding and hardworking people but with that a large number coming over the border are criminals that this country has to deal with financially.
    1. The one bedroom apt next door would not have 3 families in it.
    2. There would be empty parking spaces for tenant’s visitors.
    3. Our schools would not be over crowded and a need for additional teachers for student who don’t speak English at an expense to the taxpayer.
    4. Our medical facilities, emergency room and hospital rooms, and doctors and workers would not be over crowded and over worked.
    5. Our law enforcement would spend more time protecting neighborhoods and additional forces to handle graffiti and tagers, gangs and auto and home burglaries and crime, at expense to tax payers.
    6. Our jails and prisons and courts would not be over crowded that lead to early releases and additional jails and prisons, at an expense to the taxpayer.
    7. Our road, streets and highways would not be over crowded leading to more accidents by non-license drivers leading to higher insurance premiums.
    8. I could go through a fast food drive through and actually get a taco and sprite instead as a taco and fries.
    9. Our children could get after school jobs even if they don’t speak Spanish at a decent salary.
    10. Americans who did farm unskilled work before Mexican could find work at a decent salary.
    11. There would not be a need for our public places to have signs and application, etc in Spanish, added expense to businesses passed on to the consumer.
    It is not immigrants that cause this problem. It is too many at one time that flood our system instead of a slow influx into the country. Illegal aliens will eventually be the downfall of this country. Our borders need to be secure in order to do this and to fight terrorist

I agree with everything you said here. Let's go a little futher though and have a day without Americans, no tax money given for free healthcare for illegal's
    No tax money given for free tuition for college when we cannot afford for our own kids to go.No tax money for food stamps and welfare. Yea let's have a day without Americans to pay for all these illegals! NittyGritty.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It's the "Mexican" part i find disturbing. We all know who the majority is swarming our boarders. That being said, there are many other nationalities who are here ILLEGAL from the same boarder and expired visa's.

To post something like this that directly targets one race is tasteless. And to be frank it takes away from the real issues and the cause. Certainly feeding into their accusations of racium. For every one person who posts negative comments directed solely on "Mexicans" we end up with 100 more screaming we hate Mexicans and are racist.

a day withou a mexican

Actually, it is primarily Mexicans who are the problem. and no, it does not make us racist. It IS a problem, a huge problem and if we do not deal with it then we will no longer be America. We will be a corporate-globalist state with slave labor and the vast majority of that labor will be from south of the boder. It is "A Day Without Mexican" that the illegals promoting. It is the country of Mexico who is joining in the boycott of these illegals. Certainly there are other illegals here but if ALL of the Mexican illegals were sent home we wouldn't have this kind of a problem.

It does when you target them as the only ILLEGAL's causing the problems.

Everyone is extremely senitive to the situation concerning race. Especialy at this time. I have learned from other forums it is best to leave it at the term "ILLEGAL". Those abusing the term and redefining it for their cause, those who are truely being discriminated against, and those who are patriots but being called racist at every turn.

Re: a day withou a mexican

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    let me say first that most Mexicans are decent, law abiding and hardworking people
    As far as most being law abiding, that's questionable. OUR laws don't seem to mean anything to them. Maybe all we can conclude is that they're "Mexico-Law abiding". As far as hardworking, I would guess most may be or else get fired. But then most of us are also hardworking, are we not?

"Decent, law abiding and hardworking" are NOT achievements. These should be the natural state of people in civilized societies, because doing otherwise leads to chaos. But since we're entering chaos maybe we should rethink the sound bites.

Unfortunately, we just end up repeating what their media (and our traitorous politicians) want us to repeat. Eventually it gets accepted as truth. Nobody wants to publicize any negatives about illegals, drug smuggling, human trafficking, crime, intimidation, etc. Let's all just say nice stuff.

I am getting depressed over the media handling of illegal tresspasser issues. They never report the side of the legal American citizen. It's like we just don't exist.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Dyehard , you did a great job but you left out a couple like a day without so many out of control children in public places. a day without having to press one on your touch tone phone for English. A day without illegals would also be a day without so many drunk drivers and hit and run drivers. It would also be a day without dirty diapers on park benches and parking lots. Like the last post said decent hardworking should be the starting point not some rare admirable quality. I think we have really lowered our expectations.