Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We do tolerate other opinions on our board as long as the rules are abide by.

- ALIPAC

No you don’t.

We want civilized discussions here

-ALIPAC

No you don’t.
    Hey bonehead. You and DD are still here. Your mere presence here contradicts your statements above. Break our rules and you are out.

Yes, the vast majority of people that post on our site have quite civilized discussions although they are very angry and upset.

Your side of the issue is rampant with some rather uncivilized elements and actions.

I guess that is what a 3rd world country or a an area ruled by gangs and anarchy is... uncivilized.

Those that support lawless behavior and violation of our existing laws and the American form of governance are also uncivilized and that is a great word to describe the people that support that view.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    DD is a troll because her website www.LatinoRepublicans.com has a political intent contrary to the platform of this organization and they operate outside of the rules that we honor here.
    That is a libelous statement. Check your Private Messages. I will give you my cell number so that I can give you my attorney contact information, ALIPAC.

Observer...I'm sure at times I mispell words. Sometimes my fingers fly over the key-board and I miss a letter here and there. Some I have to admit I don't know or temporarily go into a brain freeze or senior moment ...whatever you want to call it , and mis-spell things. But this isn't a grammer or spelling class. It's just people who feel strongly about an issue and express their opinions.

I don't correct people with a speech dis-ability. I don't finish the sentence of people who stutter. I don't correct people who are trying to learn English and say the wrong word when I understand what they mean. Communication and understanding is the bottom line. Nit-pic in a classroom on papers for grading.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with BadThingsMan on his post because DD obviously has put a lot of thinking behind whats she's saying, no matter if we agree with it or not. I've been on many boards myself and seen how trolls work, this DD person doesn't act like a troll to me.

As for BadThingsMan being accused of wanting her to stay because her picture is cute, I'd say it's a possibility.. I mean, come on, look at those pearly whites.. WOW... j/k.. but have to admit, takes some guts to put your picture up for all to redicule.

I find her discussions and posts to be, quite intriguing and think it might add a bit of spice to the boards..

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    DD is a troll because her website www.LatinoRepublicans.com has a political intent contrary to the platform of this organization and they operate outside of the rules that we honor here.
    That is a libelous statement. Check your Private Messages. I will give you my cell number so that I can give you my attorney contact information, ALIPAC.
    Oh please, tell your attorney we look forward to his lawsuit. Make our day.

The truth is a defense against allegations of Libel and it is true that your website has content that is contrary to the platform of ALIPAC.

If you don't like that then boo hoo hoo, take your toys and go home.

Me call you to get your attorney information? In what nation are things handled that way?

I will not be calling you DD. We will be issuing an advisory to Republicans all across America about the radical nature to your LatinoRepublicans website and we will openly encourage them not to give you money or support.

W

DD.....I am not a lawyer. But wasn't there an incident recently in which some women put some inflamatory remarks about a guy on the sight that was something like; don't date this dude ? The judge ruled that those blogs were no different than coffee shop banter that someone might have overheard. So far....we still have the right to an opinion based on our observations and personal experience.

Or did they change that while I was sleeping?

My Mom used to say a genius is just a hairline away from an insane person ( actually she used the word nut but I don't want to offend the trolls)

In any event I meet sooooooo many of these so called great speller college graduate types who have gone right over the line. COMMON SENSE, THEY HAVE NONE AT ALL but boy can they spell!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    DD.....I am not a lawyer. But wasn't there an incident recently in which some women put some inflamatory remarks about a guy on the sight that was something like; don't date this dude ? The judge ruled that those blogs were no different than coffee shop banter that someone might have overheard. So far....we still have the right to an opinion based on our observations and personal experience.

Or did they change that while I was sleeping?
    Crazybird,

There are some very real charges that can stick on libel and slander regarding postings on the net. I would get into the details but it is best we not educate our opposition on the rules of engagement we are familiar with.

W

DD

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Oh please, tell your attorney we look forward to his lawsuit. Make our day.

The truth is a defense against allegations of Libel and it is true that your website has content that is contrary to the platform of ALIPAC.

If you don't like that then boo hoo hoo, take your toys and go home.

Me call you to get your attorney information? In what nation are things handled that way?

I will not be calling you DD. We will be issuing an advisory to Republicans all across America about the radical nature to your LatinoRepublicans website and we will openly encourage them not to give you money or support.
    I thought so. I knew you wouldn't call.

For the record.....the people that I am trying to 'woo' are those Mechistas who have been lied to by the elite liberals.

I do believe in Freedom of Expression on my forum, and I will not turn anyone away as long as they are not rude to each other.

You have my number, W. Good day......I'm off to the pool in a few.

I do not find her posts amusing or intriguing. They smack of open borders pretending to be against it and just looking for ammunition to degrade our site and its members. We have seen enough of that here. This board is for Americans for Legal Immigration if you want to deal with these people and have these types of discussions go to their websites. I come to this site to get and give support for our cause in saving our country from this invasion of illegal aliens and to secure our borders. Not to hear the posts of people who do not share our cause. If I wanted to hear that I would go to their sites.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast