Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here they are whether SCIFI, Horror or Mystery/Suspense: The Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Presents and Night Gallery.
    MIIA,

I watched all of those shows. Night Gallery was my favorite. My mother would walk in and tell me I was going to have nightmares. One night, I was about 12 and I stayed up late and watched a movie call Gargoyles.
    http://www.videovista.net/reviews/july03/gargoyles.jpg

Anyway, I fell asleep on the couch but I woke up during a scary scene and I screamed because I didn't know what was going on. Of course mother jumped right on the "I told you so".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Night Gallery was cool.

Oh and Nanny, you should go ahead and rent the second movie Empire Strikes Back with the first movie because Empire is the best of the three films and the first one will leave you wanting to see the second.

In fact, many of my friends think the second movie is the best of the 3.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree William the second was the best of the original three. The new one Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith is the best of those three new Star Wars Episodes. It tells how Darth Vader went over to the dark side. Special effects are great.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    Erm, was the "Latino Republican" site taken down? I know it was there but now the domain is for sale?
    Looks like he accidentally put an extra "s" in the domain name. I did the same thing you did and tried to view the site from the link. When that didn't work, I used the link fron DD's post,

It's www.latinorepublican.com

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920