Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    All this time I thought DD supported freedom of speech. There is another myth exposed as a lie. Say something that upsets her and here comes the attorney threats.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Badthingsman,

I posted a picture of a pretty woman in jest, as a joke, as a light hearted attempt at humor.
    I figured you were making a joke, but it appeared as though others may have been taken you seriously. Either way the thread had been frozen, and I was unable to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    Just because someone has an opposing view or even an illogical view does not make them a troll.

badthingsman

I agree, but sadly I think your most of your cohorts here do not share your sentiment.

Trolls will commonly post messages for the sole purpose of creating arguments and getting people upset.

badthingsman

americangirl’s habitual posting of toothless women who may reside in the Appalachian and Ozark Mountains comes to mind. But the mods don’t issue her a warning?
    I'll have you know that I reside in the Appalachian Mountains and I have every damn one of my teeth.Did anyone say those pics were of mountain folk? Hell NO, you just PROFILED mountain people! What gives you the right to "ASSUME" that only mountain people have bad teeth? I've seen bad teeth all over this country, not just in the hills. That statement makes you look like you are racist against mountain people. You have no right to spout off any kind of racist rheteroic or "oh, you just hate certain races", BS. You just put your foot in your mouth. Now we see who is racist and a profiler.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Erm, was the "Latino Republican" site taken down? I know it was there but now the domain is for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Badthingsman,

I posted a picture of a pretty woman in jest, as a joke, as a light hearted attempt at humor.
    I figured you were making a joke, but it appeared as though others may have been taken you seriously. Either way the thread had been frozen, and I was unable to clarify.
    I opened the thread back up BadThingsMan. A moderator locked it till I could come because when a long standing member of our board i seriously bothered by something we want to give our full attention and all of our open ears.

There is no way we can use boards and not have communication problems, but I want you to know that me and the mods are intent upon doing our very best with everyone that supports our cause.

I hope you don't mind I felt comfortable enough to raz you a bit. I think a lot of us are looking at things with a great sense of camaraderie.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD
    ......I'm off to the pool in a few.
    Mmmm. Good idea. Hope you will be able to cool off.

Don't forget the camera and your water wings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end Observer. That's a fight you don't want.

I speak Mountaineese cause I was born and reared there as was my family.

Everyone keep in mind that Observer is pushing buttons looking for those of you he can get to lose your cool, make mistakes.

We had to put Bbean off the site for making a big mistake in the middle of troll combat practice.

W

Not surprising did you notice under her name DD ? OBL = Ossama Bin La
    den or as she writes Open Borders Lobby, which one you chose.

Nope it is still there, just typed in www.latinorepublican.com and it popped up.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We do tolerate other opinions on our board as long as the rules are abide by.

- ALIPAC

No you don’t.

We want civilized discussions here

-ALIPAC

No you don’t.
    Hey bonehead. You and DD are still here. Your mere presence here contradicts your statements above. Break our rules and you are out.

Okay THAT sounds like a troll. I mean, how are you supposed to respond to something like "No you don't."? Do you say, "Oh, yes we do!"?

In a logical debate, the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim. William made claims about the community, which are backed up by community rules. William made claims about DD, which are backed up by her website, which he referenced. Observer, on the other hand provided no proof, reasons, or evidence. That is typical troll behavior.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast