Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dec 7, Remembering the people who fought for FREEDOM

Remembering today, as Pearl Harbor day. I had 3 uncles over at Pearl Harbor. One of my uncles was on the California, and the other on the Arizona, my other uncle who was a fighter piolet was on a USS carrier, he said when they started to bomb he jumped in his plane and haul butt, to get them. he said right before it happened it was very quiet, then all hell broke out. He told me this 20 years ago but, I remember the story as if it was yesterday. I had 4 other uncles who where in the Vietium war and the Korean, war along with my father, in which he was killed. These men along with the millions of others where killed for this Country and the Country they Loved, thats how it was explained to me by my uncles. We live in the riches Country in the World and everyone wants a piece of it. We have FREEDOM to express ourselves and fight for our rights. We will not torlerate people coming over here and distorying this Country that I LOVE and that the millions of others, that LOVE it as well. I am thanking every VET that I can posibally thank today. And I want to thank MY DAUGHTER AMANDA for being born today 19 years ago. MOM LOVES you, you are her Pearl Harbor baby.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    God Bless our Veterans and the United States of America. Remember our fallen soldiers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll third the mention.

I have met some wonderful Vets from many different eras, but on this day, I think most about the 'greatest generation' vets. I have met Vets that had fought in:

Philippines (Bataan, Corregidor, long-time POW),
    Bastogne Belgium ("Battle of the Bulge"),
    Normandy, France
    Various places in the Pacific Theater,
    Italy,
    etc.

God Bless 'em all.

If it weren't for them, and patriots like them, what would things be like now???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We must not let the Illegal Invaders ruin what all those service men and women died to protect, defend and insure for us. They fought for our freedom and for the preservation of our way of life here. We can't let them have died in vain. We have to stop the invasion and reverse it.

Thank you for posting this Koobster!
    Let us never forget the brave men and women who gave their lives for us and this great nation.