Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Defense Department classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists - SPLC once Again

Defense Department classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists

COMMENTS (141)

By Lachlan Markay - The Washington Free Beacon
    Friday, April 5, 2013

The Defense Department came under fire Thursday for a U.S. Army Reserve presentation that classified Catholics and Evangelical Protestants as “extremist” religious groups alongside al Qaeda and the Ku Klux Klan.

The presentation detailed a number of extremist threats within the U.S. military, including white supremacist groups, street gangs, and religious sects.

The presentation identified seventeen religious organizations in a slide titled “religious extremism.” They include al Qaeda, Hamas, the Filipino separatist group Abu Sayyaf, and the Ku Klux Klan, which the slide identifies as a Christian organization.

“Religious extremism is not limited to any single religion, ethnic group, or region of the world,” the slide explains, in language that closely resembles the text of a Wikipedia page on “extremism.”

While outfits such as al Qaeda and the KKK are explicitly violent, the presentation also lists Catholicism and evangelical Protestantism as extremist groups.

More than half of all Americans identify themselves as members of those two Christian denominations. National Public Radio reported in 2005 that 40 percent of active duty military personnel were evangelical Christians.

“Men and women of faith who have served the Army faithfully for centuries shouldn’t be likened to those who have regularly threatened the peace and security of the United States,” said Col. Ron Crews, a retired Army chaplain and the executive director of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty.

“It is dishonorable for any U.S. military entity to allow this type of wrongheaded characterization,” Crews said in a news release.

Crews also criticized the presentation for citing the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center to support its findings.

The SPLC has dubbed organizations “hate groups” for promoting Christian teachings on morality and sexuality.

A SPLC map of “hate groups” was used by a gunman in 2012 to target the conservative Family Research Council for its position on gay marriage. The gunman shot a security guard at the FRC’s headquarters. The SPLC has refused to comment on its role in the shooting.

The Archdiocese for the Military Services, a Catholic organization that trains and endorses military priests and chaplains, said in a release that it was “astounded that Catholics were listed alongside groups that are, by their very mission and nature, violent and extremist.”

The AMS called on the Pentagon “to review these materials and to ensure that tax-payer funds are never again used to present blatantly anti-religious material to the men and women in uniform.”

An Army spokesperson said the presentation “was produced by an individual without anyone in the chain of command’s knowledge or permission.” The Army removed the offending slide after receiving complaints.

The person responsible for the presentation, the spokesperson said, “was not a subject matter expert, and produced the material after conducting Internet research.”

President Barack Obama is scheduled to posthumously award the Congressional Medal of Honor next week to Catholic Army Chaplain Emil Kapaun, who died in a North Korean military prison in 1951.

“It is hard to understand how a priest like Chaplain Kapaun can be honored in one breath while his faith-group is dishonored in another,” Crews said.

• Lachlan Markay is a staff writer for the Washington Free Beacon

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2Pi84qkBu

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't take them long to label citizens of this country. To bad they can't decide what to call illegal immigrants. If you are not on a list you most likely will be on one then what? What are these list for? There must be a use for them if not now somewhere down the road. Accusing half the citizens of a country of being extremist is starting to sound more like something out of a Nazi film.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just doing your job will NOT be a defense

70+ years after WWII and they are Still looking for the NAZI Human excrement

this will end badly and those involved are in more shit then they could ever imagine

when the trials come and they will

you can run; but you cannot hide; you can only delay the inevitable in front of a jury of your peer's, the high court as charges are being read and your rights as a War Criminal are decreed by the law of the land

DHS vs. Christians

by Dave Hodges - thecommonsenseshow.com

April 8, 2013 - Activism, Featured, Main
    Tagged: 501(c)(3), 666, 9/11, agenda 21, christ, church, crony capitalism, false flag, ndaa, petrodollar, police state,Romans 13, wall street - 8 comments

There is a fundamental question that every American Christian must answer. Does your religious leader serve the word and the will of God, or does he serve the New World Order through tacit acquiescence?

Ron Trowbridge, an undersheriff with the Prowers County, Colo., Sheriff’s Office detailed a presentation, on behalf of Homeland Security (DHS) in which Colorado State Patrol Trooper, Joe Kluczynski, gave a two hour presentation on the “sovereign citizen” movement. The message was clear to all in attendance. If Christians take the Bible too literally, they should be considered to be a domestic terrorist threat under the label of what DHS is referring to as being a sovereign citizen. The movement is a thinly veiled attempt to divide Christians into two camps. One group of Christians, which follow their false prophet leaders who believe in a perverted interpretation of Romans 13 that espouses that Christians condone all actions of government, no matter what these actions consist of. These are to be considered the “good Christians” and will be tolerated by NWO lap dogs, namely the DHS. There is a second group of Christians which pose a threat to DHS because they take the word of God literally and recognize His laws as taking precedent over the laws of mankind. The latter group of Christians are ones that need to be dealt with.
    With the Kluczynski presentation, America has officially entered into the realm of religious persecution.

The Sovereign Citizen Label

Kluczynski’s presentation centered on the personal characteristics what he referred to as the ”sovereign citizen” movement. Sovereign citizens consist of anti-government extremists, mostly Christian, who believe that, despite their domestic residence within the United States, they consider themselves separate or “sovereign” from the United States. The FBI goes on to state that these “sovereign citizens” believe that “they don’t have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement”.

Are You An Unwitting Sovereign Citizen?

Lets’ perform a reality check here, how many of you Christians actually know concentrated groups of other Christians, who believe in what is described in the above paragraph? I know of nobody and certainly if there are such groups, they should be considered to be statistical outliers to the degree that they are incapable of threatening the status quo because their numbers are so miniscule.

Using myself as an example, I have strongly voiced my objections that the government has taken since 9/11 with the passage of the Patriot Acts, the creation of the Stasi style Homeland Security, the passage of the unconstitutional NDAA, starting wars under false pretenses and for corporate gain and much more. However, I submit to the laws of my nation and have never been arrested. I have not had a traffic ticket in 30 years, I pay my fair share of taxes to a government that uses my money to kill innocent people around the world (yet I still pay), I possess a drivers license and the required insurance amounts and I demonstrate outward respect for judges and the police. I have never advocated for the overthrow of the government, despite the fact that it has been hijacked by the five megabanks which are run by proven criminals. Yet, according Kluczynski, I am a sovereign citizen and a potential domestic terrorist because I am a Christian and disagree with the direction the government is going. Further, I take the Bible literally and therefore, I am considered an enemy of the State by DHS and I would be labeled, and most of you would be labeled, a sovereign citizen. I categorically deny such an allegiance. I am an American citizen attempting to re-establish the rule of law to my country by re-instituting constitutional principles into our law making practices. The term sovereign citizen is a new synonym for al Qaeda.

What also makes me a sovereign citizen in the eyes of this American version of the Stasi, is that I constantly advocate for taking as much of your money out of the bank as possible because the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled last August that the banks can do whatever they want with my money once I deposit it into their coffers. I have advocated that we support only locally owned businesses and restaurants because the bankster owned corporate chain stores are behind the tyranny being perpetrated against the American people. I have long advocated for bartering and trading as well as growing your own food in order to avoid the obvious manipulations which could be perpetrated by an out of control government. All of my advice is predicated on economic self defense as they are they all precautionary moves based on observable facts and these actions are well within my constitutional rights, as an American citizen, to engage in. Doesn’t the First Amendment guarantee all of us the right of free association? If not, then Kluczynski has tipped the hand of this criminal government.

Either you believe in your criminal government and denounce your allegiance to the word of God, or you are a terrorist.

All Religion Is Local

Kluczynski did not explain what he meant by ‘fundamentalists’ but from the context it was clear he was referring again to those who took the Bible literally or ‘too seriously There is an old saying which states that all politics is local. The same can now be said for religion. The days of organized religion on a grand scale may be at an end if our Christian faith is to survive the totalitarian onslaught from our government.

The Judas Factor

We all know that Judas took 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus. Many pastors, in support of their tax exempt churches, are betraying the word of God in the same manner in order to save a little in tax money.

If your church is a 501(c)(3) organization, then your church has a significant financial motivation to not accurately interpret the true message of the Bible. The tax exempt status of being a 501(c)(3) organization is a significant cornerstone of this shift away from allegiance to God and towards worshiping our new Savior, the federal government. The root of all evil is money and if your church is a tax-exempt 501 (C) (3), then your Pastor and your church leadership cannot be trusted. Why? Because they will avoid saying anything controversial because under 501 (C) (3) regulations, a tax-exempt foundation cannot profess any political beliefs.

The Voices of History

History has proven what happens to a people when its religious institutions capitulate to a criminal, totalitarian government.

• Everybody knows that when the German clergy of the 1930′s, in which only 5% of the churches opposed Hitler, pretended not to notice the evil which inspired the actions of Hitler. Subsequently millions died and evil was served by their complicit silence in the face of this Satanically inspired evil.
    • Everybody knows that when the Russian clergy pretended not to notice the evil which inspired the ruthless actions of Stalin, millions died and evil was served by their complicit silence.
    • Everybody should know that if the majority of the American clergy chooses to pretend to not notice the pervasive evil which is presently inspiring the ruthless actions of much of our governmental leadership, millions will continue to die and abject evil will continue to be served by our out of control government.

The modern interpretation of Romans 13 is pure blasphemy. This scripture has been morphed into a doctrine espousing the “Divine Right of Kings” in which God has somehow chosen a king to ruthlessly rule over a people and it is incumbent upon the people to accept their “God-given fate.” The flock are commanded to “…submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.” This false interpretation is nothing but a divine coronation of a ruthless, self-serving government and Christians are expected to capitulate and honor the same kind of thievery, lawlessness and murder which inspired Jesus to expel the money-changers from the Temple.

Organized Religion Is Already In Decline

It is a well known fact that the power and viability of churches are in noticeable decline. Not only isreligious affiliation and church attendance in decline, many of the leaders of our religious institutions can no longer be trusted to preach the word of God versus espousing the new American religious mantra, which is to falsely interpret Romans 13 in which these “new age pastors” are calling for blind obedience to their “God-chosen” governmental leaders.

As I contemplate what many of churches will be like as they embrace a perverted interpretation of Romans 13, I am left wondering what kind of God would condone the horrific abuses being perpetrated by the Obama administration?

• What kind of God would command its leaders to encourage, codify into law and then to tell its flock to simply ignore the American Holocaust which has witnessed the murder of over 50 million American babies, since Roe v. Wade, in 1973?
    • What kind of God would not have its clergy and its followers fail to condemn the bankster controlled wars of American imperialism which have resulted in the unnecessary deaths of millions of human beings?
    • What kind of God would fail to command his clergy to not speak out and to condemn the actions of the criminals on Wall Street, who inspired only by the love of money, for their continued assaults upon humanity in the form of unlabeled poisonous GMO’s, the theft of solvent home mortgages by the mega banks, and the secret detentions and the murder of American citizens under the NDAA.
    • What kind of God would have its religious and government leaders fail to speak out against the fact that our current President who has no hesitation in supporting the radical, Sharia Law serving Muslim Brotherhood who are committed to the execution of all Christians in lands in which they have control?
    • What kind of God would order his followers to remain silent as the bankster controlled government plans to commence a world war starting with Iran or North Korea or China in order to support the preservation of the Petrodollar which will result in the potential death of billions of human beings?
    • What kind of God would command his flock to serve a government that seeks to eviscerate the Bible as the literal word of God?

I cannot tell you what kind of God would command complete and unquestioning obedience to such corrupt government leaders as well as the clergy members who they now control. In short, no God of the Bible would ever command his followers to both enable and to serve the evil which permeates our government. For any church who encourages complete obedience to a corrupt government has taken a big step towards accepting the Mark of the Beast. This is a very dangerous precedent, and this could potentially imperil the salvation of millions if Christians allow this false doctrine to expand across our nation’s churches.

The Clergy Response Team

It is very likely that religious leaders who do not truly serve God are repeating the mantra set forth by them from the Clergy Response Team, whose new mission is to continually remind their flock of their Romans 13 duty to serve the wishes of their government.

The Clergy Response Team falls under the umbrella series of programs known as National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (NOVAD) which is a non-profit, member organization which shares knowledge and resources throughout a disaster. The organization helps to prepare, respond, recover and to mitigate the damage caused by some unknown disaster presumably which lies in the future of humanity.

NOVAD claims to be a faith-based coalition which is structured as a non-governmental organization and operates on a national scale and is supported by tax dollars funnelled to DHS. Instantly, Bible believing Christians should smell a rat. Since when has the federal government ever sponsored organized religion? The answer is not since well before the advent of the atheist activist, Madalyn Murray O’Hair, who was successful in banning prayer in the public schools in 1963. Then why would the government suddenly fund and support a “faith-based organization” on a national scale? The simple answer is the that Homeland Security is seeking to control our churches and ministers, before the impending train wreck comes to fruition inside of America. DHS desperately is seeking to control all Christians through the perversion of Romans 13 and this is one of two cornerstones in this movement designed to control Christian leaders. What is the impending train wreck that I am referring to?

A Major False Flag Attack Is Coming

We can say that a likely false flag event, of epic proportions, will be used to usher in the new age under the iron fist of martial law. Does it really matter as to the details? DHS has purchased 2.2 billion rounds of ammunition. Who is DHS planning on shooting? FEMA has operationalized several FEMA camps. Who is FEMA planning on imprisoning without due process under the NDAA? Additionally, it is a well known fact that millions of FEMA coffins have been strategically placed outside of many major metropolitan areas. Who is DHS/FEMA planning on exterminating? I can draw no other conclusion than DHS is planning on a modern-day feeding of the Christians to the modern-day lions who serve the global elite agenda. Clearly,something big is in the works and Christians, along with their fundamentalist beliefs must be neutralized before the proverbial mess hits the New World Order fan.

FEMA and DHS directors have told the pastors that attend NOVAD meetings, that it is their duty to help implement FEMA and Homeland Security directives in anticipation of any eventualities of calamity and disaster. Pastors have further been instructed to preach Romans 13 to their followers, which of course we know was deliberately taken out of context by Hitler to fool Christians into supporting him and it is based upon the philosophy that obedience to government, even a corrupt government, is tantamount to obedience to God.

DHS vs. True Christians

There can be little doubt that organizations such as DHS have declared war upon ordinary American Christians and one of the first precepts of war is to destroy the command and control structure of the enemy. And we average Americans are the new terrorists, the new enemy of the state, according to DHS documents. For many Americans, their command and control structure lies in their faith which is centered in their church and that structure is under direct assault from the federal government.

I can foresee the day when the clergy, from the 501 (C) (3) controlled pulpits don’t talk about the evils of abortion, but instead tell their flock to turn in their guns and everything will be OK.

God-fearing Christians must wonder why so many of our religious leaders have forsaken the religious roots of their obedience to the word of God and espouse an unquestioning faith in government. The answer is surprisingly simple as every Christian knows that the root of all evil is money.

What’s a Good Christian To Do?

If you fall under the DHS label of being a sovereign citizen because you have an uncompromising view, then you need to adopt strategies which will, in some measure, take you out of harm’s way.

You need to begin a small bible study involving 6 or 7 adults. Do not announce your meeting so that the local authorities cannot pass zoning laws against this practice as then did in the former Soviet Union.

By engaging in small Bible study groups, you will not need to worry about money, tax exempt status, being a member of the Clergy Response Team or any other DHS practice.

Conclusion

If you are hesitant to leave your compromised tax-exempt church, I understand the emotional struggle associated with such an action. However, before you stay in attendance at your tax-exempt church, please consider the following as the proof is in the pulpit.

• Does your religious leader teach from the Bible?
    • Does he/she apply the lessons of the Bible to daily living and does not shy away from controversy when the actions of government violate the laws of God?
    • Does your church renounce evil in all forms? Does your clergy encourage their congregations to oppose evil, by being faithful to the word of God in all areas?
    • Does your church organize its followers to carry the word and the will of God to society as a whole in an effort to save the misled?
    • Does your pastor denounce abortion, war, thievery, murder and all behaviors which violate the Ten Commandments?

If your clergy is not clearly addressing these issues, then it would be prudent to find a church, or preferably a home study group, in which the word of God is honored and unquestionably supersedes the word of government when the two conflict.

Today’s religious leaders who bow down to the holy temple of Homeland Security are bought and paid for at a very cheap price. What does a church gain by accepting a 501 (c)(3) tax exemption? Ten Percent? Twenty Percent off from its tax obligation? This makes the thirty pieces of silver that Judas took to betray his Lord, look like a good deal. Compromised pastors should take warning of Judas’s ultimate fate. And if you stay loyal to the pastoral sell-outs, you will no doubt suffer the same fate as Judas. These are indeed very trying times that we live in.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...vs-christians/