Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I caught the last half of it and the words I seemed to hear the most are:

1. programs
    2. spend more
    3. spend more on more programs

If you want to feel good spending more on programs, vote for Obama. If you want someone to discuss spending more on programs with substance, vote for Hillary. If you want someone who will take it personal while he spends more on special programs, vote for Edwards.

It's as if Americans are the most incompetent, uncapable bunch of boobs EVER who can't do anything on their own and need a PROGRAM (i.e., your MONEY), to help them find their way -- and by God, the Democrats are gonna give it to them!!

Yeesh. It makes one wonder how the human race ever came into existence without a special program to get them through.

I watched a few clips (MSNBC) BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! The whole thing appears to be no more than a let's kiss & make up session so the world can see how unified we are. Obama was right though on one point. "I don't think the American public is stupid" We're not!

If Romney manages to get the Republican nomination, the Democratic nominee will get slaughtered over the illegal immigration issue. That's as it should be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    If Romney manages to get the Republican nomination, the Democratic nominee will get slaughtered over the illegal immigration issue. That's as it should be.
    That would be my guess

All this pandering to illegal foreign nationals is not going un noticed

America is watching

Romney has to increase his message against illegals

Notice that Edwards was used as the scapegoat for Hillary and Obama on the illegal immigration issue (what little they brought up about it). Couldn't allow either one of the top two Dem candidates get scathed by their answers, not could we?

Did I hear Obama right "I don't care what American want I will build a comprehensive immigration bill"? Or something like that. Does he forget what country he is running in? Ultimately I think it will end up being Hillary vs Romney

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456