Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A DEMOCRAT SPEAKING FACTS!

Alipacers, Senator Tom Harkin, D-Iowa is speaking in the Senate at this time. He says start at the bottom with a bailout, he says executive compensation should not be LEFT UP TO PAULSON.

He says there was no credit crunch until Paulson showed up and said
    America was in trouble. He said the problems with banks and on Wall Street today are a result of Paulson wringing his hands.

The Bush administration wants, once again, a free pass to save the fat cats and put the little man at the bottom of the stack.
    I have not seen before a Democrat with guts, sense and speaking for himself.

PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TOM HARKIN AND THANK HIM FOR SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER FOR US!

I smelled a rat in all this years ago, and the stench is getting worse.

Was this designed to bring down yet another American industry? They are saying the American financial industry will no longer be the world leader - no matter the action taken.

This could have been avoided, yet it was encouraged by the government -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm watching CNBC.

One floor trader got in a verbal fight with Rick Santelli this morning, it got very, very heated, the trader said it doesn't matter what the details are as long as the investors know that the government is backing up the market to up the confidence of investors to get the market up. In my opinion saying stuff like that lowers confidence.

What good sense is that? Oh brother!

If investors need to have the government backing it up to buy it, it ain't worth buying anyway!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I'm watching CNBC.

One floor trader got in a verbal fight with Rick Santelli this morning, it got very, very heated, the trader said it doesn't matter what the details are as long as the investors know that the government is backing up the market to up the confidence of investors to get the market up. In my opinion saying stuff like that lowers confidence.

If investors need to have the government backing it up to buy it, it ain't worth buying anyway!
    A guest on Lou Dobbs reported that the market would be manipulated today to show huge losses so congress would feel forced to act on bail out. There is nothing they will not stoop to in order to push this through!!!

ROAR ON AMERICA! SHUT DOWN THOSE PHONES!!!

Hey April, Your right.

I already made my calls and told them with all the lies we've been told about everything the last 10 years, we don't trust them one bit.

This bail out is nothing more than a bandaid and when it gets ripped off later there is still going to be a scab and stitches to take out. The scab will probably be ripped off with the bandaid.

They are not addressing the root problem which is, you can't lie and act like $1 is $40, and then buy $40 with that dollar and expect everything to be cool, eventually somebody is goiong to want the other 39 dollars, so they can buy something with it.

This plan does nothing more than the very thing they claim and rip the American people for doing, wanting and trying to buy too much with too little and pay the rest later, the problem is, they have spent the other $39 on something else that looks good and eventually robbing Peter to pay Paul doesn't work anymore.

We need to let this thing crash and start over with sound money without the Federal Reserve, they are the problem here.

I don't have a dog in this fight, I've already lost all my 401K money trying to keep my business afloat, I say let them go the way I had to go. Let them put everything they have on the line to save themselves just like the American People have to everyday. Time to stop the OPM (other peoples money) scheme. Let them sweat a little like we do.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I smelled a rat in all this years ago, and the stench is getting worse.

Was this designed to bring down yet another American industry? They are saying the American financial industry will no longer be the world leader - no matter the action taken.

This could have been avoided, yet it was encouraged by the government -
    Funny how the American auto industry went into the same direction as soon as Bush labor policy gutted the city of Detroit.

Now the same crooks 'need' $25 billion to bail out the industry, but if "bailing out" the industry was a goal, why did the US allow American auto firms to implode the way they did?

I'm watching CNBC.

If you subscribed to a newspaper and the newspaper boy said he needed a thousand dollars right away or the entire "neighborhood news delivery operation" would collapse, you would pat him on the head and tell him to go home and study the history of the US compared to the Soviet Union.

If the traders collapse, we will survive. If we keep giving the government "bailout" money we will not. Simple choice.

This has been going on for decades. Jamie Gorlick, Clinton's passed cronie who was a vice chairman of Fannie Mae, said in 2001, during Bush's term that it was managed "very very well and strong." She lied. Franklin Raines is a Democrat and got 90 million after only six years as the head of Fannie Mae. These guys are culprits too. Jim DeMint sent some good info on specifics on how to fix some of the problems. Maybe they could be implemented and give us solution to getting things back and working. Newt Gingrich last night on Hannity and Colmes had specific ideas to combat the problem while saying he disagreed with this bailout and President Bush on this. So call Harkin? No way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man these greedy sob's simply rob everything and remove any value in anything they can rob.

Why destroy our manufacturing base when we are eventually going to have to rebuild it for way more than it would have cost to keep it.

Did these people go to college and learn anything.
    Here's a clue for them.

NO GOOD JOBS=NO GOOD COUNTRY

80% OF THE PEOPLE MAKE CRAP WAGES=THE 20% THAT MAKE GOOD WAGES PAY ALL THE TAXES.
    IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY ALL THE TAXES, SPREAD THE WEALTH SO WE CAN ALL HELP PAY IT. OTHERWISE, STOP WHINING.

Bottom line.

Man these greedy sob's simply rob everything and remove any value in anything they can rob.

Why destroy our manufacturing base when we are eventually going to have to rebuild it for way more than it would have cost to keep it.

Did these people go to college and learn anything.
    Here's a clue for them.

NO GOOD JOBS=NO GOOD COUNTRY

80% OF THE PEOPLE MAKE CRAP WAGES=THE 20% THAT MAKE GOOD WAGES PAY ALL THE TAXES.
    IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY ALL THE TAXES, SPREAD THE WEALTH SO WE CAN ALL HELP PAY IT. OTHERWISE, STOP WHINING.

Bottom line.

Actually that is not true. The top 10% and more than likely closer to 1% pay 40% of the taxes. A lot of people pay NO taxes. I bet most people didn't know that. So this class warfare that the Dems keep trying to put out there is a lie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast