Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Democrats compete to promise most amnetsy to illegals

Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: September 9, 2007

I just had to walk out of the room before the end of the pandering event on Univision. The democratic candidates are currently having a competition to promise the most amnesty to Illegals.

In America where 99% of residents that are able to vote legally speak english, the Dems seem to think they needed a special event in Miami, in Spanish, and with almost every question about giving legal status to illegal immigrants.

[b]An hour long commercial for amnesty.[/b[

Are any other special interest groups getting their own private debate to discuss matters that only pertain to them?

Does the law of the US not matter or come into debate when the votes of a special interest group are up for grabs?

Does it not seem strange to anyone else that a certain group of people in the US feel their concerns are so different that they need their own private debate to address them.

In a country that is supposed to be about “melting potâ€

Great post and very good points. I, too, know many legal immigrants and many Hispanic-Americans who are angry about the coddling to illegals. This debate was for illegals and their supporters, not for Americans so no vote from me for these traitors. I felt they were really campaigning to the Mexicans here and those in Mexico who haven't crossed the border yet. Americans were just slapped in the face and basically told, "you are insignificant".

We will have to remember their outlandish promises so that the Party nominee gets completely called on the carpet in 2008. I'm sure there are plenty of videos, but we need to make sure that we have any outrageous statements available for replay as needed.

Go to Plan B if Giuliani gets the Republican nomination......
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But Giuliani will give in just like Bush and be for amnesty!

Welcome aboard Ranger! Glad to have you along...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

And McCain took his crazy ass to this event?

Here is some of the wide range of questions that affect all Americans at this event.

[quote]“How long after you are elected will you make new immigration reform.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    But Giuliani will give in just like Bush and be for amnesty!
    That is exactly what I meant. If Giuliani gets the GOP nod we will need an even different plan than just exposing the outrageous promises of the Dem candidates.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

This is the best thing that ever happened

Tonight the entire democratic party commited suicide with there pro illegal diatribe.

We should get them to do this once a week.

They are history if the republicans can find a human with a pulse.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

I saw Richardson talking about the fence....He said, "The problem with a 12 foot fence is 13 foot ladders."

This is yet ANOTHER BS talking point for the OBLs. Many are repeating it, and soon it may unfortunately be believed. Like "jobs Americans won't do." It is so simplistic and uninformed I have a hard time believing that Richarson believes his own BS........Like we will have this single fence in the vast expanse of the desert with nobody patrolling it......yeah Bill, that would be stupid....Unfortunately for you, that is not even close to what is being proposed -- a DUAL fence all along the border with GROUND CENSORS and a HIGHWAY in the middle for BP to operate.

The only problem with a 13 foot ladder is that the invader would be stuck without it in between the 2 fences, and when the ground censors detect him, BP will all over him........OBLs and their talking points
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

This is the best thing that ever happened

Tonight the entire democratic party commited suicide with there pro illegal diatribe.

We should get them to do this once a week.
    Agree, Jrhino. It was a good night for America to "SEE" the light.

Let's have another one of these enlightening sessions next month!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast