Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Democrats import illegal voters with communicable diseases

Tuberculosis, Leprosy, pertussis or whooping cough, dengue fever, Hepatitis, Chagas, Dysentery, Malaria

Democrats import illegal voters with communicable diseases

- Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh Saturday, July 16, 2011

America was built on the backs, hands, and minds of legal immigrants. We all came from somewhere else, except the Native Americans. We fled from religious persecution, communist tyranny, oppressive monarchies and regimes, legal entanglements, murder raps, theft, moral and financial responsibility to others.

We longed for the lure of riches and unbound freedom, but most of all, we desired the opportunity to be better off than our fathers and ancestors.

Lady Liberty welcomed us all, initially at Ellis Island, where thousands and thousands of newly arrived would-be Americans, gaunt and ragged from the arduous Atlantic passage remained on board three or four days in the harbor, then in quarantine before they were allowed inland. Wealthier crossers were processed on board the ship.

The would-be Americans, particularly the poor ones, suffered indignities at times but there was no ACLU to sue for their unjust treatment – they were thankful to be allowed onto the Land of Opportunity.

Proud, intelligent people with dreams, representing every country in the Old World, poured into America, bringing their cultures with them into the melting pot. They entered the enormous Ellis Island Receiving Station, the “Hall of Tears,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would bet that even relatively "ordinary" diseases, i.e intestinal flu, respiratory problems, are getting worse. A few years ago many people around here were struck with an unusual dry, hacking cough. I first got it in 2007 when an illegal sneezed on me just as I had to walk past where he was working on our job. I had a weird, dry cough for three weeks, and other people had it that fall, too. The next year, at exactly the same time, I got a sore throat and cough that caused an infection and finally got antibiotics for it after several trips to the doctor. Didn't clear up until June. And now I always have a mild bit of irritation.

How do we know that the flu virus we have here (coming from Asia) is exactly the same as what they might be bringing up from Brazil, or in from India? Viruses mutate, and some people can carry them without showing symptoms. Wasn't there a story a while back about San Francisco becoming a new hub for international viruses?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hundreds and thousands of hospitals are strained or bankrupt because of the gratis care they must extend to illegal aliens. Having anchor babies in hospitals at taxpayer expense while the rest of Americans have to bankrupt themselves paying hospital bills is an injustice that lawmakers should have addressed long time ago.

My HMO ( the biggest on the West Coast) prides itself on its diversity hiring. The practical effect is that while they are treating increasing numbers of illegals, the quality for the rest of us is going down. They hire rejects from other states, now, apparently. We also had the infamous "Doctor Death" (Jayant Patel) practicing here for quite awhile. Good thing the Aussies finally locked him up.

"Jayant M. Patel was born on April 10, 1950 in Jamnagar, India. Little has been published about his early life except that he came from a very wealthy family and showed interest in being a doctor early on. Patel studied hard in school. At 23, he earned a bachelor's degree of medicine and surgery at Shri MP Shah Medical College, an affiliate of Saurashtra University, AP reported. Patel then went on to earn a master's degree of surgery from the same school and began practicing soon thereafter. Foley quoted Dr. R.U. Mehta, a former mentor of Patel, who said, "in spite of the fact that he belonged to a powerful and rich family, Jayant was always modest and keen to work with the poor."

Patel moved to Portland, Oregon, where he found work at Kaiser Permanente Hospital. It didn't take long for problems to arise there, as well. KATU 2 News in Oregon reported that "by 1998, 79 patients or their relatives had filed complaints that he had botched operations."

The Oregon Board of Medical Examiners launched an investigation into the complaints and discovered that at least three of the 79 patients purportedly died due to Patel's gross negligence. Those patients included a 65-year-old man who died in 1994 after pancreatic surgery, an 83-year-old woman who died in 1996 after pancreatic and colon surgery and a 67-year-old man who died in 1997 after liver surgery, Nick Papps reported in The Courier-Mail. Many of those who did survive Patel's dubious operations complained that they were emotionally and physically scarred for life, including a 59-year-old man who "permanently lost gastrointestinal function in August 1997 after Dr. Patel performed a colostomy 'backwards,'" it was reported.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

The government does not care if you catch these diseases, they still let illegals in. Nice huh? NOT!