Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Democrats Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley Trash Declaration of Independence as Sexi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley Trash Declaration of Independence as Sexi

Democrats Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley Trash Declaration of Independence as Sexist, Racist, Prejudiced on Independence Day

by Jim Hoft July 5, 2019 164 Comments

Democrat darlings Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA)

Democrat freshmen Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley trashed the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of July this year.
    The two radical Democrats retweeted a hateful and inaccurate smear piece from Salon titled:
    “Fourth of July’s ugly truth exposed: The Declaration of Independence is sexist, racist, prejudiced”

The Salon piece by Matthew Rozsa is an attempt to discredit the Declaration of Independence for not condemning slavery or protect the rights of women. That’s a pretty savage hit on a 1776 document coming from two privileged liberal women in 2019.
    This new flock of Democrats sure hate America.

This New Flock of Democrats sure HATE what's left of WHITE AMERICA. That's what this hating the Constitution on the 4th of Jul is all about. It's about DELEGITIMIZING this nation as a nation founded by White Europeans whom they HATE and want to get rid of.

They hate the countries THEY come from, they come here and hate ours.

Boot them out!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Espiecally this Talib bitch who I think was born here. She was 1 of 13. Arabs/Muslims treat their women like SLAVES/DIRT; PERIOD!!!!! Who is she to yell SEXISM on any issue. I've posted the TAKE ON HATE.org website on numerous occasions on this board and nobody seems to get it or comments on it? She's right in the middle of the picture on the front page of the site. TAKE on HATE is a COMMUNIST ARAB/ISLAMIST group out of Detroit and they HATE WHITE AMERICA. White Supremacy/White Nationalism are code words for WHITE GENOCIDE and ETHNIC CELANSING. I know these people from their Chicago chapter and I've counter demonstrated them 2 times. Every other word out of their mouths is "WHITE SUPREMACY" and if it isn't that, it's "HATE SPEECH" out of their mouths. 4 of them got arrested last month at this Township meeting in Palos Hills IL. after terrorizing the Township Board at their meetings for 2 years because 1 of it's commissioners made a few comments about Muslims/Islam on her FB page 2 YEARS before they read them and they're still going after her at meetings 4 years after she wrote those comments on her personal FB page and has long erased them and wrongfully apoligized for them on numerous occasions. I went out across the street from them 2 years ago when the entire thing started and BLEW THEM AWAY with my signs and slogans on them. THEY FREAKED, but couldn't do a thing because #1. all the slogans were legal langauge #2. the cops were there. Went after them again last summer as part of a Congressional campaign I was involved in. We knew when this candidate I was working for showed at this township meeting they would go BISERK and they did. He walked out of the meeting room and was assaulted on his way out as they were yelling and screaming and the township meeting had to be canceled again. After 2 YEARS of being TERRORIZED, these COWARD Township board members FINALLY got 4 of these people arrested at their last meeting and that was after they contacted the US Department of Justice who called these Communist thugs to ask them to stop obstructing these official government meetings. These people are VICIOUS and they mean business.
    Last edited by tonyklo; 07-05-2019 at 09:08 AM.

These foreigner come here as "refugees, asylum, TPS, illegal aliens" and their OFFSPRING are causing the hate, violence, and destruction of our country. Now we have created generations of HATE from these ungrateful parasites!

We need a 10 year moratorium on ALL immigration and stop this cancer spreading across America.

We owe these people nothing, bringing them all here solves nothing where they come from, neither does the BILLIONS of dollars we give them against our will. Billions out of our paychecks with ZERO results!

Invest our billions in our communities and this country will soar! It is OUR money! They deserve none of it.

We need 25 million deported and IMMEDIATE relief of this invasion of our country and the hate and violence and poverty they bring.

We cannot afford our own housing, schools and roads are overcrowded, our Parks are trashed, there is NO budget to pay for One Billion people on the planet to come here.

Our inner-cities are in ruin, homelessness is out of control, out schools are is disrepair, our teachers need raises. We cannot afford our own bills and healthcare let alone let the rest of the world break our backs getting it free!

Then they "thank us" mouthing off in our streets, pounding their fists, go the hell home and do that to your President!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL