Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Dems, GOP on gun rhetoric's role in Tucson shooting

By GLENN THRUSH | 1/9/11 12:57 PM EST
    Even as they unite in grief, Democrats and Republicans are splintering over the role that violent political rhetoric – exemplified by Sarah Palin’s “crosshairsâ€

As if Durbin weren't disgusting enough, now he's using the Congresswoman's shooting to push his anti-gun agenda.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Durbin can't guaranteed that all of the gangs and drug dealers will abide by the law and get rid of their guns. He is in my opinion, nothing but a hypocrite.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's really a shame we have so many adult juveniles in positions of power and influence. Without hardly a second's hesitation they send hundreds of thousands of Americans to risk their lives in alleys and parking lots on foreign soil and defiantly allow millions of illegal aliens to enter our country to rape, pillage and plunder killing almost 5,000 Americans a year without even a mention, then when a tragedy here affects a Congresswoman and a federal Judge, they're all of a sudden worried about their own security when they're sitting ducks in a Safeway parking lot without a security detail.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"[b]And Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) explicitly called out Sarah Palin for injecting gun imagery into politics, arguing that it’s the responsibility of politicians and media outlets to call out Palin and others who, he says, push discourse into the danger zone.

“We live in a world of violent images … the phrase ‘don’t retreat, reload’ — putting crosshairs on congressional districts as targets … they invite the unstable,â€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Captainron"]"[b]And Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) explicitly called out Sarah Palin for injecting gun imagery into politics, arguing that it’s the responsibility of politicians and media outlets to call out Palin and others who, he says, push discourse into the danger zone.

“We live in a world of violent images … the phrase ‘don’t retreat, reload’ — putting crosshairs on congressional districts as targets … they invite the unstable,â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

and anyone with half a brain knows that when palin did this.
    it was meant to as a target of a congressional seat she thought was vulnerable. im sure that in no way did it mean to go out and kill anyone or harm anyone.

and anyone who thinks that IS CLUELESS AND STUPID

Banned

guns!!!

Here in Montana you can buy a gun at an auction or at a yardsale. Few if any are registered and we can even carry a sidearm as long as it isn't hidden from sight. We all have a gun in the back of the truck, when we are in the woods we all have at least a sidearm. With all the firearms here we also have one of the lowest crime rates in the nation involving crimes that had a gun involved. Its not the gun thats the problem....its the person who carries it. We don't fear terrorist here since we no doubt outgun them. This act we saw yesterday will be used for added gun control but in reality its not going to kep a firearm out of the hands of someone who really wants to commit a crime.

[quote]“Both sides are guilty of this,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

They are spewing this muck about Palin and conservatives all over the net. Take a look at the comments below this article in my local paper. I let them know what I think, but I was mostly a lone soldier fighting this crew.

January 9, 2011 in Nation/WorldShooting kills six, critically wounds congresswoman

Emergency personnel work at the scene where Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., and others were shot outside a Safeway grocery store in Tucson, Ariz. on Saturday, Jan. 8, 2011.

TUCSON, Ariz. – A gunman unloaded a semi-automatic weapon outside a busy supermarket Saturday during a public gathering for Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killing Arizona’s chief federal judge and five others in an attempted assassination that left Americans questioning whether divisive politics had pushed the suspect over the edge.

The shooting targeted Giffords and left the three-term congresswoman in critical condition after a bullet passed through her brain. President Barack Obama called the attack “a tragedy for our entire country.â€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast