Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Devin Burghart is gone back to OBL Troll Land

Folks Ive given Devin the boot. I think we gave him more than enough time to figure it out for himself, but he never did quite get it did he?

Devin is gone and the thread is locked, but Im glad everyone got to see that with me.

We have attracted the attention of well financed forces that can hire little assassins like Burghart by the dozens.

It will get worse before we are done.

It is a testament to our achievements to this point. Just think of all the time and resources they have invested only to come up with egg on their faces.

I'd like to thank everyone for their measured and thoughtful responses. I must admit, I don't usually use foul language and I don't recommend it but that guy really makes me want to vomit like I was confronted with some oppressive spirit right out of the mouth of hell.

They want to bring ALIPAC down because we beat them.

Not only did we defeat in-state tuition and El Pueblo. We defeated Jim Hunt and I dont think that a lot you folks outside of NC know what that means.

Both the Globalyst and La Raza networks lit up and called for reinforcements.

Burghart and crew were the best they could send.

I see now exactly what New Community wants to try and do.

THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "Building a New North American Community"

Anyone else get that little syncronicity? Building a North American Community meets The New Community Center.

They know at this point that they are out of their league with me. They don't understand us and they can't quite figure out how David brings down Goliath but they know there is strength here.

I hope everyone knows that. There is strength in our fellowship and it is a strength that is more than our combined skills and work.

I don't know where everyone on the board is spiritually, but I will be praying tonight and not just for our safety and success.

I will pray for our opponents and hope that the people that still have some true knowledge of right and wrong will prevail.

God Save America!

Goodnight friends,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And Good Night to you William.

And pray I do and God is with US.

We are his experiment for the betterment of life on earth.

While WE may not have done everything right over the years of our history, WE are still the best nation on earth with the best sytem on earth.

Lets pray for each other and our system and may we all prevail for the benefit of mankind because without the Americans, mankind faces extinction.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Considering the number of people who visit this web site I find it amazing that we pick up so few trolls. Guess we must be doing something right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS--- I want to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU who so graciously came to my defense while I was sleeping. It really means so much to me that y'all would do this and I will try to always do the same for those of you who helped me!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Can someone post a link to thread, even though it's locked? I didn't see any of this.

You can still read it, Georgia, IF you can plow through the BS. It's entitled, "Beware of New Community. They are Liars" or something to that effect.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton