Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS Comment Line is Open: 202-282-8495

I just called and left a message: Support for the Bellingham, WA enforcement action, opening up jobs for US citizens; and, and I registered opinion against the appointment of Esther Olavarria as DHS Deputy Asst. Secretary.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard there were 150 citizens there the next day to apply for those jobs, did you hear about it? I looked for a news article on it for one of my state Senators but couldn't find one.

Thanks will call!!

*****State Legislation on the Move******
    Check out the "States" 2009 illegal immigration bills in Action.
    Directions, Contact Information and much more.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147989.html
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

ELE

I support the DHS!

I called.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DHS Comment Line: 202-282-8495.

Come on, everyone. Call and tell Napolitano that with the increasing drug cartel violence spilling into the U.S. that we want our borders secured and our immigration laws enforced.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

AE

Wish I could, all I can do is email, do not have a long distance package, and no cells anymore.....

I will email though.

As for the jobs out here, yep, I can believe it. One of my brothers, a 20 year Navy vet, was laid off, and is yet out of work, and is essentially homeless (he is hopping from place to place, with friends and family, while looking in differing areas). Can't find anything, not even delivering pizza's right now.

So far, my husbands job is secure, but the business is struggling. It was a pretty quick thing, and sales dropped. It was explained to all that the loans from the banks is not going out as they had been, to the small businesses that bought from them, and suddenly they have all of this stock, with so many unable to come pay and get it (without the loans)......

We feel lucky that at least we can maintain where we were at, we had hopes to get out finally, and even if we found something we could afford, could we get a loan for it? We are unsure right now even about that, let alone what will happen with the company.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I called!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !