Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DHS Memo on shooter?

this morning on Fox things were very confused. They had Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) on to talk about Giffords. They said that Giffords supported Immigration Reform like Poe did and went on to talk about what a border security hawk Giffords was etc.. etc...

Then they mentioned some 'memo from DHS' about the shooter being associated with some group called American Renaissance? They also said something about anti semetism?

I just did a quick google news engine search and found no info about this supposed DHS memo.

Is Napolitano trying to point fingers at white nationalists at Amren?

Can anyone find info on this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh dear God! It looks like Napolitano just pointed the finger at the immigration debate in relation to this shooting.

Latest on shooting of Congresswoman Giffords...motivation: anti Semitic and she was the target

Greta Van Susteren | January 9, 2011 8:11 AM

Below is a note from my FNC colleague Jennifer Griffin: (by the way, the fact that my blogs focus on Congresswoman Giffords in no way is meant to take away from the other victims and their families. The tragedy is immeasurable and words inadequate.)
    ----

Per Griffin

This is an internal memo obtained by Fox News put out by DHS compiling facts known so far about the case - new - shooter's mother worked for Pima board of supervisers and the suspected anti-Semitic motivation of the shooter.

MEMO:
    "The investigation has been taken over by the FBI, and is being run through the Tucson Command Post. Here's what can be confirmed at this time (1800 hrs)... * Gabrielle Giffords Is in ICU.* Federal judge John Roll is deceased. He did rule on a 32 million dollar civil rights lawsuit in February, 2010. That ruling brought death threats to Roll and his family, and for a time he was given a protection detail.* 6 deaths attributed to the shooting. 19 total people hit by gunfire.* suspect’s mother works for the Pima County Board of Supervisors* the suspect has multiple arrests ... But no criminal record? Intervention by someone?* no direct connection - but strong suspicion is being directed at AmRen / American Renaissance. Suspect is possibly linked to this group. (through videos posted on his myspace and YouTube account.). The group’s ideology is anti government, anti immigration, anti ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), anti Semitic. Gabrielle Gifford is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group’s ideology when it came to immigration debate.* DHS have a list of names and dates of birth of all victims.* the ACTIC is still playing a major role in the investigation... Computer forensics is cleaning up the surveillance videos, and images from around the scene, and involved in the investigation - working together, was MCSO, DPS, Phoenix PD, ICE, and of course the FBI. It did just come in from the command post, that the federal judge was Not originally scheduled to attend the meeting, according to wife. She stated that he received a phone call about an hour before and was invited to attend. Wrong place - wrong time. For the planning side, there are impromptu memorials popping up all over the state, but the largest one is downtown phoenix, at the capital."

Read more: http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/late ... z1AXw43FsR
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to know what this supposed connection with American Renaissance is ASAP.

W

They are trying to make this shooting about immigration and trying to state that the shooter was upset with Giffords because she supported Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I want to know what this supposed connection with American Renaissance is ASAP.

W
    I think I found the right site. a/mren.com

American Renaissance is a monthly magazine that has been published since 1991. It has been called “a literate, undeceived journal of race, immigration and the decline of civility.â€

Gifford also tried to double the H-1B cap at a very bad time for American workers, but it didn't go through. Nobody's mentioned that angle so far as I can see.

I doubt if this guy was anything other than a lone nut, but people are certainly trying to point fingers.

Nobody has any explanation that makes sense about what this guy's issues were. He shows real evidence of mental illness. Outside forces such as politics do not cause this type of mental illness.

American Renaissance is not a group, it's a publication by one Jared Taylor, one of the guys whose quotes have always been unwelcome at ALIPAC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Taylor

Yea, we do not allow Amren at ALIPAC but I still would like to see this supposed evidence of the shooter being associated with Amren. I watched all of those crazy videos and did not see it.

W

I'm not seeing any such thing either. I think that before all is said and done, we will have been given a lesson in the psychology of slander, libel, and political opportunism at the expense of truth.

April
    He was obviously very mentally ill and his parents were aware of it. I guess they chose to accept his insanity instead of taking action to commit him, which is what they should have done and the horrific event would not have happened. The left is just playing games right now seeing who they can attach blame to, you know never let a good crisis go to waste, IMO the blame lies with those aware of his mental condition and did not take action to get him hospitalized.

[quote]One of his videos also suggests that he may have applied to join the Army at a recruiting station in Phoenix. It says he received a miniature Bible before taking tests there, and that he did not write a belief on his application form, so a recruiter wrote “none.â€

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast