Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sorry April, sike evals may be easy to come by, but how is it that you are going to force the needy individual to comply? Also your response does not address the issue of cost. Perhaps in your area it is no object but I know for a fact that it has been a huge problem for people I have known as written in previous post. Watching CNN & FOX an hour ago, the head of the FBI addressed this issue today, mentioning that we as a nation decided that we didn't want to pay for the mentally ill so too many are running around not taking their Rx. So he knows what I'm talking about despite your no excuses stance on this issue.

Personally I don't believe that much mental illness truly exists if there were truth in medicine as I am aware of a study done close to 40 years ago where a large number of schizophrenics were cured with diet. Wheat was one of the primary culprits. So what? The wheat lobby prevented this from coming out? LOL. Likewise, with the way the thyroid numbers were revised in the 1970's as well as reliance on tests rather than symptoms exhibitied - this opened the way to the creation of a myriad of new diseases, including those of the "mental health" variety. "Mental illness" diagnosis is cheaper than doing the sleuthing required to find actual physical cause. I know. I had an endocrine tumor that was diagnosed as "mental illness" for years. Most people die from this type tumor because of the doctor training that teaches them not to see. Now if I had gone to a dog doctor I would have had prompt efficient diagnosis.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

April
    Personally I don't believe that much mental illness truly exists
    Since you do not believe that much mental illness exists although I can assure it does and I can also assure that the mental illness schizophrenia cannot be cured by diet, there is no reason to discuss it further with you. If you saw it up close and personal on a frequent basis I am sure you would have a different opinion.

Banned
    The Obama spindoctors are going to use this incident for all its worth to push for Amnisty for illegals. They will use the race and bigotry cards over and over again. Time to dig in the heels and stand our ground on NO AMNISTY, NO DREAM ACTS, NO FREE MEDICAL FOR ILLEGALS, NO FREE SCHOOLING FOR ILLEGALS, and NO JOBS FOR ILLEGALS!!!!

Banned
    The left is going to try to cash in big on this for the immigration issue

Bottom line it means nothing

Illegal is still illegal and illegal aliens are illegal

This was a lone nut job , no different than McVeigh or that Muslim wack job

You can read anything into anything but the left spin machine is going to put in overtime trying to tweak on us over this deal

Can anyone find any association between Jared the shooter and this website/group?

I keep seeing accusations but no offer of evidence or anything that can be verified.

If DHS is trying to throw accusation at a group that does not deserve the blame then we have a big big problem. If DHS is trying to make the shooter fit their earlier profiling instead of actually investigating this crime then we have a big problem.

ALIPAC activists, please seek to document and to confirm or deny DHS's assertions here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can anyone find any association between Jared the shooter and this website/group?

I keep seeing accusations but no offer of evidence or anything that can be verified.

If DHS is trying to throw accusation at a group that does not deserve the blame then we have a big big problem. If DHS is trying to make the shooter fit their earlier profiling instead of actually investigating this crime then we have a big problem.

ALIPAC activists, please seek to document and to confirm or deny DHS's assertions here.

W
    I have tried to find a connection and I cannot. I believe it could very well be DHS trying to make the shooter fit a profile, throw it out there and hope it sticks without any real proof. I am so sick of the games.

heard on Fox news that the group has no listing for the shooter being a member or having ever attended any of their meetings since they are held on the east coast

Of course, We Americans will be considered terrorist because we believe in the foundation of what America is founded on and he will be grouped with us while the real terrorist are sneaking through our borders and taking over America. Of course we will be called Right Winged Terrorist but we are not allowed to say Islamic Terrorist or Illegal Immigrant!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I believe the proof that this guy is anything but a mentally ill murderer lies in the same place as a certain president's bonafide credentials. Obviously Janet Napolitano and others are trying to be very 'creative' instead of seeking out and reporting the truth.

April
    There Is Yet No Loughner / Far-Right Connection

January 10, 2011 2:29 P.M.
    By Daniel Foster

It is worth stating again that there is at present no — zero — evidence that purported Tucson shooter Jared Loughner was affiliated with any tea party group or other mainstream conservative cause. But nor is there any reason to think that Loughner was aligned with even far-right or radical political causes.

The basis for speculation that Loughner had a right-wing political connection stems from:

1) A Fox News report that DHS had established a connection between Loughner and the white-supremacist group American Renaissance.

2) This from the New York Times:

Some people who study right-wing militia groups and those who align themselves with the so-called Patriot movement said Mr. Loughner’s comments on subjects like the American currency and the Constitution, which he posted online in various video clips, were strikingly similar in language and tone to the voices of the Internet’s more paranoid, extremist corners.

In the text on one of the videos, for example, Mr. Loughner states, “No! I won’t pay debt with a currency that’s not backed by gold and silver.â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast