Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He must be on stupidity pills and quite frankly I think I really need some. They work so well for him that if I took them I would think this is all a grand idea and my stress level would be considerably less.

Well, I did my own polling, within my humble shanty scrunched down upon the blizzard-swept tornado-ridden plains of the cultural backwater of Nebraska.

With an accuracy of 100% the entire population of the shanty (one) (take note single female anti-invasion folks) (hint hint) (ahem) gave a vote of NO confidence in any manner or form for the Bushy Boy thing infesting the White House and surely wearing the frilly feminine 100 percent nylon undergarments provided by buzzard beak Vicente Fox.

And that's all I gotta' say 'bout that.

Yea that photo op showing him driving around in the dune buggy was real action on enforcing the Border

muhahahha
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Poll results are greatly affected by where (and when) they are taken relative to the question asked.

If you take a poll on the popularity of jello in a crowded bar room, you will get a low percentage of those polled that like it.

However, if you conduct the same poll in a crowded day care center you will get a high percentage of those polled who like it.

I think that a poll taken on the popularity of Bush (right now) would be in the low 20s if conducted country wide at various hours and days of the week.

BTW, I don't like jello because they do not make it with beer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12