Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did CBS Lie about the Minutemen tonight?

Folks,

Does CBS have transcripts like Dobbs? They covered the MMP Campo event tonight and at the end the reporter (Mr. Gonzales) said the Minutement would continue their vigil but as of yet have not stopped any illegals from entering the US!

Isn't that in conflict with the other news reports?

Need some info here if anyone has the time. Im on the phones now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can most likely get transcripts later at http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=769462
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William--I've gone through the CBS site with a fine-toothed comb and cannot find a write-up about the Minutemen report. I found the video but nothing in print. I found a bunch of other stuff in print but not that report. It doesn't appear that they have the transcripts like Lou Dobbs does. SORRY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

CBS

I just got home from CAMPO, not sure about this, Did you call Chase?
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Well, I wouldn't doubt that they would lie. I am so angry at the all the networks. I have started calling fox news network. The Natalie Holloway station. I know it is bad about her disappearance. But where is the networks on all the American Citizens along the border disappearing. Where are they about gangs, like MS-13? Which when I spent time in Honduras about 10 years ago? My friend which is police officer down there. Told me about them and warned me then they will get into my country and cause so much trouble.

Where are they? I guess it is like Micheal Savage says, there bought off
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Fox is THE WORST. I call it the White House White Wash channel. I bet I email them at least once a week and question where their "fair and balanced" claim actually is on their network. Almost every one of them sounds like they get their talking points from the White House every morning. I don't mind it on programs like O'Reilly or Hannity and Colmes--programs that are supposed to me commentaries--but it drives me up the wall when their NEWS programs are so biased.

Yeah--the Natalee Hollaway case is a good example of overkill. WHY does that one story get all of the media attention when there are THOUSANDS of missing people all over the country? Or, like you said, all of the missing illegals.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh my man is Lou Dobbs, he don't sugar coat anything. I would vote for him for President in a heart beat.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

And, so would I!!! He is the TOUGHEST person on illegal immigration on TV. He is just as tough on all these "free" trade agreements.

and as fair as they come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast