Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
They covered the MMP Campo event tonight and at the end the reporter (Mr. Gonzales) said the Minutement would continue their vigil but as of yet have not stopped any illegals from entering the US!

Isn't that in conflict with the other news reports?

W
I, also saw the news report and I could not believe the reporter said the MMP had not stopped any illegals from entering the US. I don't think this reporter has a clue of what the truth is. I was appalled that the reporter could make such a statement and CBS continue to mislead the sleeping public. Other reports I have heard about indicate the MMP has made significant contributions to the Border Patrol which resulted in the apprehension of many illegals.

Apparently the reporter is 'well' on-board of CBS's policy of misleading the public on illegals. The sleeping public probably bought it hook, line, and sinker.

I would call that CBS policy as: Crook, Lying, and Stinker!

I resent the prez's catagorizing the MMP as 'vigilanties'. They are volunteering their time to something they believe in which the prez does not believe in by his action to under fund the Border Patrol organization. He should be ashamed of himself. I am ashamed the prez is such a failure in securing the border. That is a disaster in the making.

Add another one to the growing Clueless list----->CBS

GO LOU DOBBS!