Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

do these two idiots realize that they are in dixie?

aligning with obama is not a good way to get reelected and people cant claim its just race we elected a black conservative in south carolina.

webb just barely won and with his votes on obamacare and amnesty the people of virginia ( no offense) get what they deserve if they dont stop him. I had hoped some of the southern democrats would be some pride back to my party and help the country.

we should send him pick slips
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Send them shame on you emails. Don't just wait for the elections. Voice your disappoint now and keep on doing it.
    I have allready e-mailed them my opinion of their votes. I also told them I will be standing at the polls the next election to remind the local voters how they voted to give amisty to foreign invaders.

I agree we need to remind the local voters. I dont think mine will care in delaware but virginia is a much better state most of the time after they saw the light.

the bible says to know your enemy, because of this i subscribe to their publications on email as i am sure many of them are on here. They are asking everyone to write to their senators. If you put the zip in it shows you "dream believers" and "dream crushers" instead of patriots and traitors as it should say and mentions latinos wont forget how they voted.

I reccomend all the people that read here take the time to thank the people who voted against amnesty like the five dems and the fence sitting republicans. we also should call the three who voted for it to voice displeassure. If luger does not get beaten in a primary there is a problem.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12