Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Did Paul Ryan Know about Hillary’s Trump Hit Piece Video Before It Was Released?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Paul Ryan Know about Hillary’s Trump Hit Piece Video Before It Was Released?

Jim Hoft Oct 8th, 2016 8:35 am

Yesterday the Clinton Family Crime machine and their myriad of cronies in the press starting with the Washington Post released a video tape of Donald Trump making sexual comments about a woman 11 years ago in an effort to damage the Trump campaign.

“The video captures Trump talking with Billy Bush, then of “Access Hollywood,” on a bus with the show’s name written across the side. They were arriving on the set of “Days of Our Lives” to tape a segment about Trump’s cameo on the soap opera.”

The Los Angeles Times reported that hours after audio was released of Donald Trump making sexually suggestive comments about a woman, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan castigated Trump and said he would no longer attend their scheduled event on Saturday.

“I am sickened by what I heard today,” Ryan said in a statement. “Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests.”

Ryan was scheduled to campaign with Trump for the first time. Ryan has denounced Trump on several occasions in the past. But, he said in the statement, “he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin.”

For most of this campaign it’s been clear that Ryan supports Democrat Hillary Clinton over Trump. The coincidence of the timing of this video release is peculiar and leads one to ask if Ryan was aware of the video before it was released?

Funny how @PRyan finally decides to appear w/ #Trump – only to publicly cancel and attack him! Funny how that works. https://t.co/XBJ20McXC5

— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) October 8, 2016

Mike Cernovich tweeted that his sources tell him that Ryan and RNC Chair Priebus were in on the video release:

Sources tell me @Reince and @PRyan were in on today’s leak. Full expose into how GOP is sabotaging Trump coming this weekend. No more nice.

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 8, 2016

Trump has overcome more obstacles than any candidate in history. This includes the BS from his own party. In spite of all this Trump set a record for most votes by a Republican in the primaries ever and Trump is crushing Clinton in campaign rally participation and on social media.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-was-released/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe there was a fix in on this. Too many people rushed too quickly to condemn, Paul Ryan condemned and was sickened before the actual words in the tape were even released on television. How can you condemn that which you haven't heard or read yet? How can you condemn free private speech and support the First Amendment? How can you condemn an unauthorized release of an audio and film of private moments by actors and celebrities under contract with NBC when you know or should know that such a release violates their rights and contract with networks?!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They REALLY WANT hillary in office so they can continue their open border, free trade, globalist agenda; they are probably rewarded handsomely for being the puppets.

They will do anything to take Trump down - they are getting desperate.

Multiple rapist bill is ok with them. clinton fdtn pay for play is ok too, hillary setting up the outsourcing of It workers - ok and so is the giant error of taking out Qaddafi and all the consequences we see now.
    Last edited by artist; 10-08-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I believe there was a fix in on this. Too many people rushed too quickly to condemn, Paul Ryan condemned and was sickened before the actual words in the tape were even released on television. How can you condemn that which you haven't heard or read yet? How can you condemn free private speech and support the First Amendment? How can you condemn an unauthorized release of an audio and film of private moments by actors and celebrities under contract with NBC when you know or should know that such a release violates their rights and contract with networks?!
    The fix has been in since 2008. Mitt Romney would not have damaged the US, in fact he might have made it even better. I used to have (George) Romney-mobiles, which were way ahead of their time. And people did love to borrow it as a road trip car. But the religious right worked their jihad against Romney---just like many of them are working their jihad against Trump. I loosely identify with them---but they don't have the expertise when it really counts. Iraq invasion, anti Romney, anti Trump. But actually the same could be said about some of these other demagogues on 'conservative' radio and cable, too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    They REALLY WANT hillary in office so they can continue their open border, free trade, globalist agenda; they are probably rewarded handsomely for being the puppets.

They will do anything to take Trump down - they are getting desperate.

Multiple rapist bill is ok with them. clinton fdtn pay for play is ok too, hillary setting up the outsourcing of It workers - ok and so is the giant error of taking out Qaddafi and all the consequences we see now.
    I.m working on a sign:

Chinese products Today. Chinese military Tomorrow.

Maybe we can blame Richard Nixon, I dk. Clinton also was a pushover for the Chinese. I have bought too much of their stuff that I later regretted. Just bought some wheelcovers, and broke the first one putting it on, they were so cheap. There are now huge importers with nothing but Chinese stuff----People simply need to quit buying it. Try to think of now much you bought that later was discarded. Now these profits would go to building up the Chinese military.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)