Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Come on, should we say Osama Bin Laden has a right to enter our country?
    Why would Bush prevent his partner and buddy from entering the U.S.? Afterall he protected his family right after 9/11.

http://www.saintpetersburgtimes.com/200 ... flig.shtml

[quote:m4bihjm6] For nearly three years, White House, aviation and law enforcement officials have insisted the flight never took place and have denied published reports and widespread Internet speculation about its purpose.

But now, at the request of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, TIA officials have confirmed that the flight did take place and have supplied details.

The odyssey of the small LearJet 35 is part of a larger controversy over the hasty exodus from the United States in the days immediately after 9/11 of members of the Saudi royal family and relatives of Osama bin Laden.

The terrorism panel, better known as the 9/11 Commission, said in April that it knew of six chartered flights with 142 people aboard, mostly Saudis, that left the United States between Sept. 14 and 24, 2001. But it has said nothing about the Tampa flight.
    [/quote:m4bihjm6]

I forgot all about that. Thanks for reminding me of another one of Jorge's follies.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Do they have a right to enter the US? Yes, but only with a visa or passport.
    Like heck! They HAVE NO RIGHT. We grant them a privledge to enter this country. That is a LOT different than a right. NO foreigner has the "right" to enter this country without proper permission having been granted, PERIOD.

I say we build a 12 foot high concrete wall covering the whole Mexican border complete with guard towers every 300 yards. And the only way across would therefore be the heavily guarded offical points of entry.
    Double that height, and also make sure it extends 15 foot down. Also, a second fence 20' deeper in the country (12' chain link with concenteen (sp) wire spooled at the top.
    You forgot to electrify it.
    Electrify it and put mines around it too.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would Bush prevent his partner and buddy from entering the U.S.? Afterall he protected his family right after 9/11.
    RICHARD CLARK, Terrorism expert extrodinaire, SIGNED OFF ON THESE FLIGHTS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Like heck! They HAVE NO RIGHT. We grant them a privledge to enter this country. That is a LOT different than a right. NO foreigner has the "right" to enter this country without proper permission having been granted, PERIOD.

I say we build a 12 foot high concrete wall covering the whole Mexican border complete with guard towers every 300 yards. And the only way across would therefore be the heavily guarded offical points of entry.
    Double that height, and also make sure it extends 15 foot down. Also, a second fence 20' deeper in the country (12' chain link with concenteen (sp) wire spooled at the top.
    Good additions

As for legal immigration, it should be limited to 200,000 a year, they must already know how to speak English and have at least the equivalent of a US high school diploma.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

Good additions

As for legal immigration, it should be limited to 200,000 a year, they must already know how to speak English and have at least the equivalent of a US high school diploma.
    Exactly!

He's says he's Cuban and would never say he was an American

I'm for the wall but surround the whole damn country. I was just at the gym listening to some pig bragging how he's a pure cuban, "he would never say he was American and no one could make him"......thats why hes here cause America has no rules he rules.

My ancestors would be ashamed to even THINK such things. Thats the difference bettween what migrated many years ago and most of the slime that enters now.

Build the wall I'll bring the first cinder block!!

Re: He's says he's Cuban and would never say he was an Ameri

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I'm for the wall but surround the whole damn country. I was just at the gym listening to some pig bragging how he's a pure cuban, "he would never say he was American and no one could make him"......thats why hes here cause America has no rules he rules.

My ancestors would be ashamed to even THINK such things. Thats the difference bettween what migrated many years ago and most of the slime that enters now.

Build the wall I'll bring the first cinder block!!
    You're right! It makes me sick. These people don't give a damn about America. They just know that America is 'ready made'. They don't have to do anything but reap the benefits of all the people who built this great nation. Then they will trash it up, like the rest of the 3rd world.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12