Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lindiloo

That is the problem. Illegal's are standing in front of all lines here in the US. That is except the jail line. They just let them go.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

sbi
    Sorry to hear that lindiloo...I too can feel your pain. It is absolutely outragoues what's happening here.
    I am a big fan of Bill O'Reilly and I don't understand why he and the rest of the media who cares about it (obviously not MSM) talkig about it...why do they consentrate so much about the negative side of this story and not the positive, AKA those of us who are waiting for years to do it legally....ya know, kind of using a reverse psychology effect on the public...

Banned
    Because they're paid by the big corporations that EXPLOIT the illegals for profit. Most of them don't WANT the problem fixed, they just want to draw their ridiculous salaries as talking heads for the global elite.

Propagandists, that's what they are...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sbi and lindiloo, we will fight for you. One thing true Americans are known to do is to fight for those being opressed, and in this ridiculous system, you are being opressed. You have followed the rules but yet are being made to feel you may not get to achieve your dreams, this is wrong.

I am so angry about illegal aliens being treated woth kids gloves, and good, law-abiding people as yourselves, have been treated as though you have done something wrong.

Yes, you belong here, and we are fighting for you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

to ALIPAC "sbi" and " lindiloo" stay around and help with the fight.

You are more than welcome here, we need to keep the illegals out of that line so you will come first and they will get sent home.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome and thank you for joining this forum.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I have an employee who is in a similar situation that you are in. He has been waiting for 8 years. I agree 100% that we must fix this "legalization" problem in order to start fixing our "illegal" problem. We must provide a realistic path to citizenship for the good people who want to become American's and help us continue to build this wonderful Country.

And a WELCOME to you also "Lendo" thanks for joining in, posting and getting involved!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome .... Hope you got hipboots.....

Thank you for the welcome guys. ALIPAC appears to be a great organization and I am proud to be a new member.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast