Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do illegals really vote?

Anybody have ideas about how to stop illegals from voting? Its so easy to register to vote here in NC. If I were a politician and I knew how easy it is, I would be concerned too.. Especially if there are 20 million of them...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Hi and welcome. Hopefully you aren't seeking information on "how illegals can register to vote" in a roundabout way.
    Many of them are taught how to register already. I don't want to add to their fund of knowledge here.
    We seriously need an overhaul of our voting system. Take a look at Allan Wall's excellent article here : http://www.vdare.com/awall/voter_registration.htm
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

They learn how to cheat the system.

I know a politician in my area and when he was campaigning door to door he found some on the voter's rolls. They do register and most likely vote. It packs a pretty heavy fine!

Thanks for the heads up JustSayNo.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    Hi and welcome. Hopefully you aren't seeking information on "how illegals can register to vote" in a roundabout way.
    Many of them are taught how to register already. I don't want to add to their fund of knowledge here.
    We seriously need an overhaul of our voting system. Take a look at Allan Wall's excellent article here : http://www.vdare.com/awall/voter_registration.htm
    Too funny. No coaching needed in NC. Its too easy. I am interested in how to get the elections commission to stop them from registering and going thru and validating the current list of registered voters. I sent an email to our county elections board and havent recieved a response, so I assume they dont have an interest. I want to know what right citizens have to get the elections board to do their job...

Banned
    Find out what the rules are in your state to challenge voter status. I believe it's possible, just don't know how far you can go with it.

If you really wonder if illegals vote just ask former congressman Dornan from Santa Ana Ca. He was replaced by that Jewel Loretta Sanchez and there was widespread voter fraud but no investigation. Orange county was once a conservative bastion but the area around Santa Ana and Anaheim is just Tijuana Del Norte.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    If you really wonder if illegals vote just ask former congressman Dornan from Santa Ana Ca. He was replaced by that Jewel Loretta Sanchez and there was widespread voter fraud but no investigation. Orange county was once a conservative bastion but the area around Santa Ana and Anaheim is just Tijuana Del Norte.
    Dornan was one of the only good ones in Ca. Shows how far Ca has fallen and where the rest of the country is heading. Why didnt he challenge the voter fraud. If anybody can vote in our elections, the battle for our democracy is in the hands of the illegals. Especially in close races. There must be a way to challenge the voter registration process. Seems like they ought to at least be using the ICE system to validate. Guess there arent enough people who care enough to keep the system clean. Shameful.

There are so many things wrong with with that picture I would not even know where to begin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast