Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do Most Americans Now Embrace "Globalism"?

as defined as foreigners keeping their full culture instead of assimilating and speaking foreign languages in public? Or do you think most Americans still want things the way they used to be?

Banned
    I think the vast majority of those who are Americans least generation 2+ want things to be how they were before the mid 90's or earlier. I think the majority for globalism or many cultures are those who are immigrants (legal and illegal) or children of immigrants struggling with their parents culture and the older American culture.

Banned
    Globalism Is supported by exactly ONE GROUP... FAR LEFT WING NUT JOB OPEN BORDER PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Globalism Is supported by exactly ONE GROUP... FAR LEFT WING NUT JOB OPEN BORDER PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS PERIOD
    Globalism is supported by Big Business, so they can more easily out source jobs and import goods from around the world. They also want to lower wages in the USA, by opposing immigration laws, such as E-Verify and continuing with their hiring of illegal aliens.

NAFTA is part of the global conspiracy and it was supported by right wing business leaders. Especially those which head international companies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Globalism is supported by Big Business, so they can more easily out source jobs and import goods from around the world. They also want to lower wages in the USA, by opposing immigration laws, such as E-Verify and continuing with their hiring of illegal aliens.

NAFTA is part of the global conspiracy and it was supported by right wing business leaders. Especially those which head international companies.
    Agreed that Big business also supports this concept.... however,some companies (such as Intel) are beginning to realize that the sharpest minds are right here In the United States. Thats why they decided to build DX1 for about 4 Billion dollars In Oregon http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2 ... m-wafers/1

FAR LEFT WING NUT JOB OPEN BORDER PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS
    "I wish they came with a WARNING STICKER!"
    Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, not in the way it is being described. A society were people don't know what the other is saying is not only uncomfortable, it doesn't work. One national language is something that unifies society and brings it together as appose to having a gazillion different languages and confusion.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Language, true story. I have been told that China standardized its language and that is why they are now achieving success. Now everybody speaks the same Chinese, not Mandarin dialect, Scechuan dialect etc. . . NO MORE!

I was raised to believe that enjoying food and customs of other cultures is the spice of life. 30 years ago I could still enjoy that exchange without having to travel. Since then new immigrants overtly hate US citizens and do not want to share and partake and assimilate. Openly hating on Americans and whites is de rigeur and if our government A-holes think that we will continue to tolerate it they are wrong.

When nobody at the Oriental market has the courtesy to allow me with my one item ahead of their huge carts in line . . . when I go to the Cuban fast food place in Miami for take to work breakfast and am forced to wait behind everybody who shows up in line after me . . . . when I go to my local supermarket and some prejudice Mexican BEAAAAATCH tries to physically shove this small fragile-boned obviously not well oldster out of line - when the African-American woman at Motor Vehicle puts a gazillion road blocks in my way to prevent me from meeting my objective or my African-American supervisor repeatedly chooses to publicly humiliate me just because she can - how long do you think I will tolerate this constant physical enactment on hatred everywhere I go with everything I do? I will not.

I am not white but I am white. I have actually been considering joining a white supremist type group. Maybe it is just the smart thing to do for self-protection. Nobody has ever been able to openly discuss this type of thing I have described above because you will be called either prejudice or mentally ill but it is real. When all US citizens are poor and homeless do you think that the Mexicans who have taken our jobs will be charitable towards us? No. It is not in their cultural constitution. Nor is it in the cultural constitution of any of the other minorities that we have coddled for decades. You can see by examining the culture of their nation of origin that it does not exist.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Globalism doesn't work for most Americans. They are either opposed to it or they are ignorant of the negative effects it has on them. Only those who benefit from it support it. They are big corporations, the rich and or their lackeys.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

Agreed that Big business also supports this concept.... however,some companies (such as Intel) are beginning to realize that the sharpest minds are right here In the United States. Thats why they decided to build DX1 for about 4 Billion dollars In Oregon http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2 ... m-wafers/1
    It's not because they want to hire Americans. They want to keep the technology secrete. Don't be surprised if they hire workers from India.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast