Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

e-mail sent

Disgusting, I just sent my email.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

What's next?

Is Little Debbie going to turn her back on us too?
    At night I'm a junk food junkie, good lord have mercy on me!

Where does the madness stop?
    If you are in the USA Illegally, the only rights you have are human rights.
    We will treat you with dignity while helping you get back to your homeland.
    I don't owe you anything for breaking my countries laws.

Just sent Nestle this friendly note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RyVR-cHqA

The video link above shows an employee of Nestle "Prepared Food Division" Contract # 705, the state of California hiring Illegal Immigrants and down grading US Citizens.

This is disgraceful and unacceptable to the working Citizens of the United States of America.

This video has been posted on web site through out the United States.

Until the employee "contract #705" shown in the above video has been dismissed from your employment and proof of this dismissal has been confirmed

Neither myself, family,friends and anyone that has noted the above video will buy "Nestle products or any product affiliated with The Nestle Corporation

http://www.nestleusa.com/PubOurBrands?Brands.aspx

Respectfully Concerned US Citizen(s)
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    The more I watch this the madder I get, does anyone know where it was filmed at ??
    It was fimed by SOS at Home Depot (a day labor site) in Canoga Park, CA.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

JAK
    I hope this guy gets fired!!! Nestle will be hearing from me also...and I will be sending this video... to everyone I know and asking them to pass it on. TRAITORS...!!! "The love of money"...it definately IS the root of EVIL!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow...I just watched this twice. The Nestle employee was not who I expected -let's just say that. Regardless, this guys arrogance will not go unpunished. Nestle will get bad publicity just like Miller. But it has to happen -large corporations have to make changes just like we have.

I'm emailing this morning my intent to not buy their products until I hear that this guy has been fired.

Wow...again...

Can this team come video tape at our Home Depot? Pffttt, we have so many job centers tooooo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will fire my letter off tonight, by then I will be able to think of some really good comments to make to them about why I will never buy ay of their products again.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

email sent.

Nestle products are now VERBOTTEN in my household. Shame too, since I rather like their Hot Pocket and Lean Pocket products for lunches at work. Guess I'll have to make up a batch of red beans and rice to replace the carbohydrate portion of my lunches Nestle products USED to occupy.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    email sent.

Nestle products are now VERBOTTEN in my household. Shame too, since I rather like their Hot Pocket and Lean Pocket products for lunches at work. Guess I'll have to make up a batch of red beans and rice to replace the carbohydrate portion of my lunches Nestle products USED to occupy.
    The beans and rice would be a whole lot more nutritious then the hot pockets even the lean ones! Might want to pack some beano though.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast