Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo "the american southwest was stolen from mexico in the war."

this moron is an open border loon no matter what anyone wants to say.

doing anything before the borders are secure is an absolute joke.
    We paid for it and they took the money..
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Oh! yeah that was the old Bill the new Open Borders Bill is much calmer!"
    No it's not there I'm still looking the ICE video seems to have disappeared also!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone have the O'Reilly gold club card they might be able to get it, it definitely should be out there being seen by all the Americans still left!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ONUG found this much of it, thanks ONUG!

Geraldo Decries Tone Of Immigration Debate: It "Has Been Vile -- It Has Been Obscene"
    January 21, 2011 9:08 pm ET

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201101210040

Geraldo thinks the "Young Brown Backs" are the solution to all of the problems.?
    It's obvious to what his mind is focused on.
    And then when he's questioned on the legality of all of this, he jumps to a different part of the discussion.
    If you've noticed, and not just Geraldo, but every time an OBL or pro-illegal is questioned, all they can come back with is something crediting illegals, but what they actually mean is: "illegals have done this or that and they're hard workers so "WE OWE THEM"!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    When Geraldo starts spouting off I flash back to watching him on TV getting punched in the nose. One of those memorable moments.
    I like to think back to when Frank Stalone kicked his ass in a boxing match on the Howard Stern Show
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This idea that Republicans need to pander to the Latino vote to win elections is a lot of bunk. They stopped the Dream Act but they still won in large numbers in November, didn't they? And Obama would've won the 2008 election even without their vote. Politicians need to pander to the will of the majority of Americans instead of individual groups because it's going to come back to bite 'em in the end.
    White Independents are the reason Bo Rock was elected,and for ANYONE to ascend to this nations highest office they will HAVE TO GET THE VOTE OF MIDDLE CLASS WHITE INDEPENDENTS NOT hispanics
    Exactly. This idea of the importance of the hispanic vote is a myth. Picking up 2% of the white vote is the equivalent picking up 25% of the hispanic vote.

Hispanics are a very small portion of the electorate compared to whites.

Of course, it would be "racist' to even speak of the white vote.

Of course, its completely not racist to rail on and on about the hispanic vote
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    When Geraldo starts spouting off I flash back to watching him on TV getting punched in the nose. One of those memorable moments.
    I remember seeing that.

It really showed how much of a wimp he is.
    ------------------------

Banned
    The big push by the neo cons and raza groups is that the REPUBS have to court the latino vote by embracing illegal immigration and open borders

This is what we are fighting against

The legal latino vote is 8-12% Not enough to mean squat

In 2012 I seriously doubt that the dems will have a latino edge since dumbomba hedged on his pledge to give them all open borders and amnesty

No , Repubs do not have to suck up to latinos , They need to provide jobs by getting rid of illegal aliens , they need to make our schools better by dumping the touchy feely progessive lib agenda , they need to get rid of ESL and make English the official language , and they need to get rid of anchor babies

I have no problem with Americans of Latino decent , I have a big problem with illegal aliens of any decent and those that pander and enable them.

They can RIH

------------------------

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345