Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(MOD EDIT: READ THE RULES)
    Kennedy is a bad driver too and he probably has 666 drinks a day. There are some great links too like the Hazelton link that gave us the opportunity to give the townspeople feedback and encouragement.
    I promise to never make another entry that does not deal with the problems and hopefully solutions to illegal immigration.
    Hope, if this seems like a personal attack I'm sorry.. Laura Bush is only guilty by association I'd hate to be held accountable for some of the things I did at 17. As for Bush , I couldn't vote for him the 2nd time because he is for open borders. But he is our elected leader, and I am upset that two of the most evil men in the world came to the U.S. And tried to humiliate a sitting American president and we are not angry. The president of Iran may well start WWIII and Hugo Potato head Chavez is threatening us with $200 a barrel oil. I'll never buy Venezuelan oil from Citco (understand some of the stations are changing their names).
    Don't like Bush and didn't like Clinton but an attack on either of the nature of Chavez's attack is an attack on America.

Does anyone think different?

Hello Hope ....,

Yes, I think differently. Can't say where or who, but I've seen something quite similar to this in the past pertaining to someone else though. It isn't anything new.

I agree with AmericanElizabeth and andy, but am concerned for you that you may have been swooped up into this kind of garbage. It can be frightening, but need not be.

It is, in my humble opinion, something which the Bible cautions us about. We aren't to place our faith, as Christians, in numerology, spiritual guides, guided imagery, seers, the stars - astrologys, etc.

The book of Revelation is symbolic. There have been different interpretations, and this particular one is a long stretch. The Bible also teaches that some things are known by man, and some things are only known unto God. Whomever conjured up this numerical nonsense, has overtaxed his brain power for naught.

As for the Anti-Christ. It has been said, or I have read, that this person will supposedly be wounded and miraculously recover, supposedly he will come out of Europe, and will fool many people whereby they follow him. I don't think George Bush is fooling that many people! And as a side comment, neither is Hllary!

We're in a heck of mess here in the United States and I truly think we'd all be better off not entertaining the conjured up theories created.

Anyway, please don't get ensnarled in this type of thing Hope? After further study and research of what the Bible has to say about these types of things, perhaps you will understand more clearly?

Just a word of advice out of conern for you. It would seem that perhaps you are young and impressionable? Or perhaps just hearing this for the first time in your life? Whatever. It's good that you question. That's how we all learn.

Banned

Re: Does anyone think different?

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    As for the Anti-Christ. It has been said, or I have read, that this person will supposedly be wounded and miraculously recover, supposedly he will come out of Europe, and will fool many people whereby they follow him.
    I always took that passage for Napoleon's arrest of Pope Pius VII in 1809. As a recovered Catholic, it seemed to make sense to me.

Hmm...I am glad , it created a discussion .

As long as this issue is not a subject for discussion in the UN meetings

and other presidents stop coming here telling that the place where Bush stood smells like sulfur

we should have no reason to preoccupy ourselves with the " symbols "

BTW - so far no media objected those words and they were translated all over the world - even in USA - nobody bothered expressing their concern that maybe " El Diablo " statement is not appropriate .
    Who are we to claim we know everything ?
    I am really waiting for the response from media / at least US media /
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Personally, I think it is just Bush-bashing at it's best...or worst. Whichever.

I think his daughter graduated from the University of Texas. Maybe they are just fans. Our family are big fans of the FSU Seminoles. We make the signs and sing the songs a lot. Maybe they do too.

As far as Mrs. Bush and the accident. She lived in a small town, didn't she ? If it was not for my familiarity with the enviroment of a very small town in Florida, 50 miles south of Tallahassee, which was the hometown of my best friend in college, I wouldn't know as much as I do about small town life. I can easily see where a tragedy such as having an accident involving a friend or a relative in the other car could and does happen. It's extremely tragic when it happens. But it does happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not sure why some people are upset over this. Seems to me the author is an idiot and not worth the time.

People also said that Bush was responsible for Hurricane Katrina remember?

The leader of Venezuela said Bush is the Devil himself and could still smell the stench of sulphur where Bush walked aftre he (Bush) had already left.

Not to mention the terrorists who say Bush is Satan or a minion of Satan's.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Does anyone think different?

Okay Pinestraw, perhaps that's where it came from.

It was a long time ago. However, I never seemed to have associated it with the Pope. Guess I was more into the Gog and Magog (north and south) topic at the time.

MW
    President Bush is no Satan, just a misguided idiot, but he is our idiot! I'll be damn if I'll tolerate someone like Chavez coming into our country insulting our elected president!!! American citizens have the right to question and denounce Bush's policies, but some twirp from a third world country has no right to come into our house on a mission to belittle and embarrass our elected leader. The only thing worse is the Dixie Chicks (no insult intended, Dixie), who choice to insult and humiliate our president in front our friends in England. I can accept such an action in our own country, but I find it disgusting when American citizens decide to wash our dirty laundry outside the house (United States).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What about something like this ?
    Would the normal human being - the leader of the most developed country in the world advocate and push for something like this ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygu ... 29523.html

This is totally sick
    This is not just in favor of illegals / no laws anarchy /
    but in favor of bringing pain and suffering all over the world - Why ?
    The answers like " Bush is ours - we will protect him whatever happens "
    are just giving more power to evil .
    I do not read newspapers and I hardly watch TV , but I have to leave my house and I have to go to work where TVs are all over .
    Yesterday 5 min of listening to the Fox news were enough to start contemplating on Armageddon .
    He is coming to my area next week as a part of a fund raising campaign
    People should be aware what they are campaigning and giving their money for
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    http://www.bible-prophecy.com/antichrist.htm (sorry no url hyperlink, ny computer is being a snit today!)

Guys read this and look at all the actual Bible passages talked about. You will also see that even though they allow all sorts of thought lines on who it might be they also warn that it is something that God and Jesus said is not for us to know until the appointed time.

Remember all of those fanatical preachers, especially the one in the 1840's (cannot remember his name) who predicted Christs retund , I think it was 1843, and then of course it did not happen? This is what that kind of thing does.

Here's another idea to ponder. One man who taught prophecy at our church had said that many scholars have said they feel that in each generation Satan has a man prepared, one that he might be able to use for his purpose, to be the Anti-Christ, Stalin, Hitler, etc... And when the time was not within God's timing, Satan has to wait and let go of that person. Look at Hitlers life. Look at how evil he was and how it abruptly ended. It would seem plausible that he had been "set aside" by Satan and when Satan could not use him for that ultimate purpose, he disposed of Hitler by suicide.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast