Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Does the Commerce Clause Restrict Illegal Immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does the Commerce Clause Restrict Illegal Immigration?

I hope readers with a penchant for legal argument will take a look at this.

I am in the process of filing a criminal complaint against certain local officials---based upon state laws. However there is an interplay of federal law that may help this. Essentially the state law prohibits 'interference with governmental administration" but it doesn't say which governments. Local? State. Or federal? By ignoring the problem of illegal immigration---and this county is a sanctuary county, in a sanctuary state--it seems that they, at the same time, nullify certain federal laws that pertain SOLELY to foreign persons, admitted or not. These federal laws concern registration with the US Attorney General for certain categories. Its mostly in 18 USC,

The other state law is "official misconduct" which besides requiring an official to uphold laws also prohibits them from exceeding their authority to obtain a "benefit." I am arguing that they are building a new constituency which does not consist of constituents as defined by the Legislature. Only "citizens of a district" are considered constituents. How can they go above and beyond this and allow non-citizens to either benefit from or participate in the government.

In my complaint I mention that these non-constituents also operate businesses outside of the law, and many of them are simply extensions of a family enterprise from another country. We label them remittances, but are they really not just profits sent outside of the country to other members of the enterprise? This is especially true if it is an unlicensed business. This would bring it under the Commerce Clause, which allows only the federal government to regulate international commerce. And if only the federal government can regulate commerce state or localities should not collude with or enable people to violate that standard. That would be interference with governmental administration.

Any thoughts? I am seriously working on a complaint. So far it is about five pages. But I have extra addenda that explain federal lobbying laws, which illegals routinely violate. I think there could be quite a case for interference with governmental administration via all sorts of sanctuary laws, and not only because specific immigration laws are violated. Congress has intended for foreign interests to not gain much of a foothold here, including foreign business interests. They all have to follow proper procedures.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thought this might shed some light.

(http://moneymorning.com/2013/04/29/w...ys-about-jobs/)
    "Those working and not paying the taxes put the burden on those who pay the tax," David Fiorenza, an economy professor at Villanova University, told CNBC. "Taxes could be lower if the government were able to capture the underground economy instead of raising taxes on those currently paying the various income and payroll taxes."

The Internal Revenue Service estimated that the losses from unreported wages have grown from about $385 billion in 2006 to about $500 billion last year.State governments lose another $50 billion to the overall underground economy.
    (http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...round-recovery)

The increasing importance of the gray economy isn’t only a reaction to the downturn: studies suggest that the sector has been growing steadily over the years. In 1992, the I.R.S. estimated that the government was losing $80 billion a year in income-tax revenue. Its estimate for 2006 was $385 billion—almost five times as much (and still an underestimate, according to Feige’s numbers). The U.S. is certainly a long way from, say, Greece, where tax evasion is a national sport and the shadow economy accounts for twenty-seven per cent of G.D.P.

Latest estimate for annual IRS losses are $500 billion. (CR)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Need more detail from you...

What is your actual complaint and who do you want to file the complaint with?

Is it about immigration? Misuse of taxpayer funds? Dereliction of duty?

five page
    Last edited by Captainron; 09-16-2016 at 09:38 PM. Reason: continuation of response

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    It is a five page complaint against local county commissioners. I don't like to put details up on a public web site. If you provide an email address, I will send it to you. Or I will see if I am able to PM it to you.

Tried to PM it; it was too long for the PM limit. Tried to break it up and send it in separate sections. Apparently can't, so far. Says I'm over the limit, but I don't see how to delete Sent items.

Tried to to send you private message but it would not go thru because you need to clear some of your messages. The error said you were at your maximum storage quota

Just send me your email. It's the easiest way. I won't share it. It totals six pages.

Ever since ALIPAC went to this new format, five or six years ago, everything is more difficult for me to grasp. And we used to have a lot more participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    Just send me your email. It's the easiest way. I won't share it. It totals six pages.

Ever since ALIPAC went to this new format, five or six years ago, everything is more difficult for me to grasp. And we used to have a lot more participants.

I tried to already and it was rejected due to quota size reach capacity on your side.

I don't want to post my email on the open board

This is the message I get:

Captainron has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Last edited by lorrie; 09-16-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Got it, I think.
    Last edited by Captainron; 09-16-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Received your PM and ready thru now

I am unable to send messages since we changed formats, too.

Captainron, I admire and respect you for trying to think of different ways to deal with illegal immigration and illegal business and hiring.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast