Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Does the Commerce Clause Restrict Illegal Immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To get to your mailbox click on Notifications - upper right and then click Inbox.

From there you make a check in the box to the right of each message you want to delete.

Then go down to Select Messages lower right and click delete, then proceed. All messages you had checked will now be removed.

Perhaps you figured this out Captainron but in case not wanted to post this to try and help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks. I'm not a computer whiz, and I'm guessing that this format worked better for you. I did get that particular problem solved. I'm kind of a dinosaur regarding tech. Still using Windows XP and hope it doesn't crash.

Still the two questions I have:
    Why are there so many fewer commenters than in the old format? And also when number of views are listed are many of these simply automatic responses from somewhere? Or are they real people, and different ones, too?

Secondly does any one know of any immigration control forum where people discuss legal concepts? I am not a lawyer---but most good citizens don't have to be, to have a grasp of the law. I have tried to do this with a local group; but they are more of the signature gathering and political initiative types, as contrasted to addressing legal challenges. Judicial Watch and FAIRS IRLI branch are the only ones I know of. When I say "legal" I'm thinking in terms civil, criminal and administrative actions---or maybe some combination. Don't consider myself a constitutional expert, but it does seem that the intent of the US Constitution is protection from foreign meddling, and that's always been the case.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    Thanks. I'm not a computer whiz, and I'm guessing that this format worked better for you. I did get that particular problem solved. I'm kind of a dinosaur regarding tech. Still using Windows XP and hope it doesn't crash.

Still the two questions I have:
    Why are there so many fewer commenters than in the old format? And also when number of views are listed are many of these simply automatic responses from somewhere? Or are they real people, and different ones, too?

Secondly does any one know of any immigration control forum where people discuss legal concepts? I am not a lawyer---but most good citizens don't have to be, to have a grasp of the law. I have tried to do this with a local group; but they are more of the signature gathering and political initiative types, as contrasted to addressing legal challenges. Judicial Watch and FAIRS IRLI branch are the only ones I know of. When I say "legal" I'm thinking in terms civil, criminal and administrative actions---or maybe some combination. Don't consider myself a constitutional expert, but it does seem that the intent of the US Constitution is protection from foreign meddling, and that's always been the case.
    1. Why are there so many fewer commenters than in the old format? Because everyone and their grandmother is on social media like Facebook and Twitter these days instead of online forums and Google is suppressing our content so fewer people find us and interact here than in the past before they started trying to stop our online platform from being as influential. Internet markets have moved away from forums into Globalist controlled pro illegal alien amnesty platforms like Facebook. Both Google and Facebook were fair in the beginning and ALIPAC thrived. Now they are biased and suppressing content and out to destroy us and our movement so we get less visitors and participants here in reaction to their skullduggery we have fought to expose. While we have taken all the steps we can to improve the site for mobile device usage, our site is still far behind on many upgrades and changes we could make to increase participation because we simply cant afford those multi thousand dollar projects.

2. The large majority of views of comments here are real people coming in to visit us directly or via search engines. However, a certain fraction of the views are automated programs called "bots" or "spiders" that are used by Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc... to scan and index our content online. Only real people are allowed to comment and respond to posts here at ALIPAC.us but some of the views are programs from search engines.

3. Secondly does any one know of any immigration control forum where people discuss legal concepts? To our knowledge ALIPAC.us is the only surviving online forum that addresses illegal immigration in any specific context. We are the only forum and only PAC on these topics. You are more than welcome to launch and maintain a discussion here about legal aspects of this issue with links to IRLI and JW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad for FOUR likes! But really need some critical input.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12