Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Announces Universal Government Healthcare Plan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Announces Universal Government Healthcare Plan

Donald Trump Announces Universal Government Healthcare Plan

Austin Petersen
    September 28, 2015

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump took to the airwaves to announce his universal government healthcare plan. Trump has been a supporter of socialized medicine for years, but his recent appearance in an interview with CBS news was just the latest discussion he’s given on the topic.

Whether this will harm his candidacy remains to be seen, but it probably won’t. Trump’s supporters come from the big government wing of the Republican Party, and are likely those most willing to abandon conservative principles in favor of expediency.

Many of these are former Tea Partiers, who became disillusioned with libertarian ideas when they conflicted with their nativist sentiments.

Thus in 2010 the fragile coalition of libertarians and conservatives began to break apart when the movement began to focus on issues such as immigration.

Trump plays perfectly to the Republican crowd, who have rejected Rand Paul because GOP primary voters nearly universally want big government.

Republicans want big government on the border. They want big government in the labor markets. They want big government in the military, and the NSA. The only candidates who are performing well in the GOP race are the ones promising bigger government.

It makes sense that Trump is in the lead. He’s the one promising the most free stuff.

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/do...#ixzz3n6OItbLD

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It makes sense that Trump is in the lead. He’s the one promising the most free stuff.
    Just for poor people. And he's going to deport about 20 million or more of those, so problem solved.

Also, that article isn't true. He hasn't come out with his health care plan yet.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TRUMP PUSHES SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE, TAX INCREASE ON WEALTHY

Sean Rayford / Getty Images

by JOHN NOLTE 28 Sep 2015 5,445

During his “60 Minutes” interview Sunday, Republican presidential front-runner appeared to come out in favor of a form of single payer health insurance for the uninsured (although he does says he’s going to “take care of everybody”) and openly called for raising taxes on the wealthy. [emphasis added]

Donald Trump: Obamacare’s going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what’s going on with premiums where they’re up 40, 50, 55 percent.

Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?

Donald Trump: There’s many different ways, by the way.

Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, “No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private. But–”

Scott Pelley: Universal health care.

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They’re going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably–

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: –the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

Trump was equally forthcoming about his plans to raise taxes on the wealthy:

Scott Pelley: Revolution is easy, governing is hard and what I’d like to get to is how you intend to govern the country if you are elected president. What’s your tax plan?

Donald Trump: It’s a substantial reduction for the middle-income people. Because our middle class, Scott, is being absolutely decimated. It will be a corporate also reduction, I think it’ll be a great incentive for corporations.

Scott Pelley: Who are you going to raise taxes on?

Donald Trump: If you look at actually raise, some very wealthy are going to be raised. Some people that are getting unfair deductions are going to be raised. But overall it’s going to be a tremendous incentive to grow the economy and we’re going to take in the same or more money. And I think we’re going to have something that’s going to be spectacular.

Scott Pelley: But Republicans don’t raise taxes.

Donald Trump: Well, we’re not raising taxes.

Scott Pelley: What kind of Republican are you?

Donald Trump: I mean the only, well, I’m a pretty good Republican. But, I will tell you this, I do have some differences. I don’t want to have certain people on Wall Street getting away with paying no tax.

As I wrote two weeks ago, Trump is already running a general election campaign. Rather than pander to the GOP base, he is advertising loudly beforehand that on issues such as taxes, health care, and trade he is not your standard conservative.

Monday morning Trump unveiled some of the details of his tax plan. The seven current tax brackets will be cut to just four: zero percent, ten percent, twenty percent, and twenty-five percent. Business taxes across the board will be lowered to just 15%. The immoral Estate Tax will be fully repealed. The wealthy will lose many loopholes.

Single people who earn less than $25, 000 and married couples who earn less than $50,000 will pay no income tax. This is another proposal that defies in the face of a strongly held conservative belief that all income earners should pay some taxes, even if it is just 1%, in order to have skin in the game.

Overall, Trump is lowering taxes and has agreed to repeal ObamaCare.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...se-on-wealthy/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump hasn't announced his health care plan yet.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

your right judy
    trump did not come out with yet the yet but he will.