Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Releases First General Election Ad: ‘Two Americas: Immigration’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Releases First General Election Ad: ‘Two Americas: Immigration’

by ALEX SWOYER
    19 Aug 2016
    Washington, DC
    435 comments

Donald Trump released his first campaign ad of the general election on Friday, titled, “Two Americas: Immigration.”
    The ad will air in Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Florida over the next ten days. The campaign plans to spend $4.8 million on the ad buy.

The 30 second ad shows a contrast between Trump’s immigration policy, which would provide “change that makes America safe again,” versus Clinton’s immigration policy where “the system stays rigged against Americans” and “it’s more of the same, but worse.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...s-immigration/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Trump family needs to give it their all. They certainly have the resources to spend the next two months totally on the stump for their dad. We serfs don't have the luxury of doing that. I wonder what they think when they look out over a sea of faces of hard working, but suffering, Americans. Do they realize that their own problems or needs are already addressed?

We are seeing the same circumstances that arose for Europe in the 1930's. I comment quite a lot on public forums, such as the local newspaper online forum, and I put out FB posts. I also have, in the last several years, testified many, many times on significant and urgent regional political problems, Many Commissioner meetings, many public hearings. For Monday I am awaiting a tele-town hall with a governor's candidate who can win, even in a liberal state, if conservative voters will turn out for him. We had victory on the illegal drivers' licenses issue---that was really quite remarkable, winning 2 to 1. So, even in deep blue states we can win on the issues. But what is arising, just like Europe, is what I call "prejudicial authoritarianism." This CAN happen on either side, but now it is common as left wing activists seek to simply shut up, harass and intimidate via political office or law courts, those who actually have a better grasp on what is wrong in our country and which direction we should go.

But their has to be a passion for winning. Moral clarity, vision and genuineness. Trump should work overtime---schedule as much contact with those who can give him their support as he can. It has to be concise, well thought out and THOROUGH meeting of the public.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Captainron for all that you do to help US fix our country. I know how much time and effort it takes to do what you have described and oh my, thank you, thank you, thank you for every meeting, every post, every testimony, every letter, that you put forth to help US fix our country. If we all pull together and charge, open our arms to everyone who agrees with US on the main issues of trade and immigration, and elect Donald Trump President of the United States, we will win this election, we will won both Chambers of Congress, and together UNITED, we will win our country back with a Leader who truly wants to take ALL AMERICANS to the promised land.

UNITE AMERICA!!

GET SMART!!

LETS FIX OUR COUNTRY!!

VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, our great state had politicians who were mavericks---and being on the West Coast people had always come out here in part to escape divisive politics. As a youth we had a Republican governor who was renowned as one of the most ethical people in government---and now we have many state institutions named after him. There is only one other governor who had any nearly equal renown, and he was GOP, too. The left wing was mostly concerned with labor and union issues---and being a port area, there usually was enough going on that things were peaceful.

Our city hall has a plaque devoted to a former mayor---one who was a female Christian elected after World War 2. She devoted herself to making the entire city safe for women and children. My mother always liked to go downtown in those days, take the kids with her and it was actually safe.

Now, our downtown is ridden with people sleeping on the sidewalks, dealing drugs, marching in protests, displaying their sexual fantasies, etc. And with their party machinery rising those who see opportunity in such things are nearing a complete stranglehold on us. Our famous GOP governors presided over peaceful times and general acclaim. But I fear we are nearing a dangerous precipice.

The specific issue that I devoted much time to was an interstate infrastructure issue. What is troubling is that many of the Republican officials in a neighboring area are SHIFTY. We THOUGHT they could be relied upon to support us in a prudent, fiscally responsible course. But many of them will shift to whoever presents them with bigger opportunities. And then they allied together and saw voted out the fiscally responsible colleague. So it is very disheartening. And, FYI, my idea on this issue was given the best review by an expert, state level consultant at a special public forum. The Tea Party movement has been an unpredictable oddity. My gut reaction probably would have been NO at one point in time---but it is that movement that is stalling our country from running off the cliff! Even if our state welcomes the socially liberal, if they can't get their hands on the public money they can be held in check. And much of this (which made national news with our D governor's shenanigans, for which he reigned) would have been resolved if the "conservative" factions would have pulled together several years ago, instead of splintering the vote. We actually do have a legacy from those great governors, but we need to act concertedly to preserve it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)