Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The OBL has struck again. None of the other 3 matchups have even changed at all. The percentages in those matchups were all the same. This morning around 9 Tom Tancredo had a 15 percent lead with 5 thousand votes counted. Now he's behind by almost .5 percent with 10 thousand votes counted in 12 hours. So they had as many people voted in 12 hours today as they had voted in the last two days and suddenly this mad rush of anti Tancredo votes came pooring in. This smells like voter fraud to me.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes but look how close it was. This also means they know now we mean business, and we have them on the run. I bet they were mass mailing and calling, and this from an organization that has been around a lot longer than we have.

I don't think it was exactly kosher either.

I still think Mr. Tancredo has a chance at the nomination in real life and maybe this is a wake up call. Mr. Tancredo is a discussion piece in a lot of places and with the exception of Gingrich, the other ones are not. And thinking of that.. Tancredo involks a response.. not the though of ... oh well...

It ain't over yet.

I don't think it was exactly kosher either.
    In the thread on would you vote for Tancredo "we" discuss what happened to Howard Dean. Essentially it appeasr the same thing happened to Tancredo last night: the media and organizations are simply controlimg what candidates are put in front of the American people".

Normally I am not a black helicopter type of guy, but it is a interesting.

Patriotman

Well I tried

I tried to vote yesterday adn today and it kept telling me I had already voted! BS

I called the survery company (got voice mails) and told them what was happening.

I also called team america and asked the girl to try and get word to Linda.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Well I tried

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I tried to vote yesterday adn today and it kept telling me I had already voted! BS

I called the survery company (got voice mails) and told them what was happening.

I also called team america and asked the girl to try and get word to Linda.
    Sometimes when voting an on-line poll, I get the same 'already voted response'. Or I keep getting thrown back to the beginning of the poll because it wont 'take' my vote, even though they say "you're vote is really important to us". It's frustrating!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Shaw is Right!!!!

"You may not realize it, but this is an independent site. It is NOT a Tom Tancredo site. Fine with me if it is... I don't think it is because it had a dozen misspelled words on it. I tink I am right, and so..."

Shaw, so I misspelled a few dozen words.... I had a good laugh reading what you posted!

The site, www.recruittom.com will be updated here soon.... Working on a whole new layout. People will be able to get bumper stickers for 2008....

MM
    Creator of recruittom.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910