Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOTE>>> AGAIN.... Tancedro is about half way down.

Tancedro is up against Rush Limbaugh. I support Tancedro because he has been foursquare against illegal immigration from the get go. I believe he did it when that position was a very dangerous place to be politically.

Vote again....

http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchma ... racket.php

Click on the name you like, and it will take you to the voting page.

Letter to Tom Tancredo

Found this interesting letter:

Illegals Are
    Destroying America -
    A Letter To Rep Tom Tancredo
    1-9-4

The following letter was received by the heroic Congressman, Tom Tancredo, and posted on his site as part of 'Tom's Mailbag'...

My story.

I live in a world where I do not count. I am White. I am poor. I don't have coalitions rallying for what I feel is important. I don't have news reporters writing about "poor me". But, I have views. I vote. I pay taxes. And, I know there are millions of people in America just like me.

I live next to a shelter built by politicians who are afraid to have an opinion about closing the border. Daily, 1,500 illegal Mexicans visit that shelter. It was supposed to keep these "poor" people from urinating and defecating on the streets. It didn't. If I shit on the street, I would get fined.

My home and vehicles have been broken into 22 times in 5 years. I stopped calling the police each time now, because they don't come anyway. Instead, we bought a gun. Scared off the last illegal trying to steal our truck. He knew enough English to say, "Sorry", as we pointed it at him. 3 months later, we still have a towel over the smashed driver's side window. Last week, I was ordered to pay a $85.00 fine for a false alarm. Police showed up for THAT hearing. The police couldn't find any criminal at my home when my home alarm sounded. I am curious how long police think bad guys "hang around" after an alarm has been triggered.

When I was rear ended in my car, the policeman said I would have to wait while he called for back -up. My baby was screaming. The police had no film in the camera. The back- up police had no fingerprinting ink, or film. The illegal had an ID, but the police said there was nothing that could be done. The illegal would just get another fake ID and would never show for court. He didn't have insurance. The illegal who hit me said, "Sorry", as he was walking away. He was free to go. I was free to pay the deductible on my car, and the chiropractor bills for my children and myself. If I drove without insurance and hurt someone or their possessions, I would be forced to pay for the damages.

My husband works 6 days a week as a framing contractor. He pays FICA, Social Security, State taxes, Federal taxes, General liability insurance, Workman's comp insurance, and probably others that I don't remember. His Workman's Comp. just skyrocketed from $5,000 per year, to $28,000 per year. Now I ask you... WHERE are we to come up with an extra $23,000? We had NO CLAIMS! Should I take it from my food budget? We often go weeks without meat! Should it come from our clothing budget? We buy our clothes at thrift sales and Savers. How about our entertainment account? Does seeing a movie every month qualify?

My home insurance costs me $100.00 more yearly because I live on a border state. How long until Kansas becomes a border state?

I have had no medical insurance for years and years. I can't afford it. At 33, I got cancer. My doctor told me to go to ACCHS. I don't remember how to spell the state's medical system, since they declined me. My husband 's company had no profit in 6 months, due to theft, and lack of laws at the time to force general contractor's to pay . Without studying my receipts, I was declined. Interesting that the hundreds of illegal Mexicans standing in line, were being given food stamps, and medical care. They did not have social security numbers, and did not speak English. If you don't believe me, look at the application DES uses yourself, spend 5 minutes at DES and remind yourself why you pay taxes. You won't leave smiling.

Taxes. We fell behind 1 year. I contacted IRS and told them we want to make arrangements to pay. We now show the IRS EVERY thing we buy. From tampons to chewing gum-they see the receipt. For the next year, we will be scrutinized. For the next 5 years we will be audited. Maybe I should never have "done the right thing" and told them. Maybe I should change my name to Garcia.

My son cries nightly because his legs and arms hurt. He has cried for almost 7 years. My husband often walks on one leg because his back and leg pain is almost unbearable. Monthly, I have mini strokes. During those times, I lose the ability to speak well, and have seizures until I lose consciousness . We don't really know what is wrong with any of us. We may never know. WE can't afford a doctor. God forbid we need emergency services. 30% of the time, hospitals are on divert status, because there is no room. The illegals take their kids to ERs for colds and sore throats. I would only go if I lost a limb, or my heart gave out.

2 years ago, I announced to my family there would be no turkey for Thanksgiving. We would eat pasta and be thankful we were a family. My Catholic friend made arrangements for me to get a food box from her church. I went, reluctantly. I drove up in my broken old van, and saw a lot full of new (stickers still attached), suburbans. My van was the worst vehicle there, and it hit me that I really was poor! I stood in line for 20 minutes amazed at the number of Mexicans taking box after box of food. When it was my turn, I had to show ID. I was told to leave. There wasn't enough food for me to take a box. I looked around- there were boxes of food everywhere! For a minute I forgot I was White, and in their eyes, not deserving.

At church, our pastor reminds us to stay hopeful. I struggle to make sense of a system that has taken from me, and given to those who have more than I do.

Who will be my voice? Where is my coalition? I thought it was the leaders of America. I was wrong. They have sold out me and millions like me out. What's worse...I don't know why.

_____

Rep Tom Tancredo

DC Office
    1130 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515
    (202) 225-7882

http://www.rense.com/general47/illegals ... roying.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Back Ground BIO on Tom Tancredo

Some back ground on Tom can be found here:

http://capwiz.com/liberty/bio/?id=685&s ... ubmit.y=13
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom Tancredo One more time

In case you missed what Shaw and I are saying: Go Vote:

http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchma ... racket.php

Keep this high in the list. VOTE, and VOTE often (oh, sorry, I guess we're not supposed to vote liberally here )

Re: Letter to Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Found this interesting letter
    Charles,

The letter is heartbreaking. I wonder how many more white families are suffering while the illegals take handout after handout. The numbers must be staggering.

This letter is front-page news, IMO.

Every politician should have to read a copy of this before they climb into their cushy bed tonight!

watchman

< ... border patrol
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

ProjectUSA is circulating the news that Tom Tancredo whipped McCain in the online Poll. Go Tom Go!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTW I bet that blowhard Tamar Jacoby is pissed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tancredo 70.1 with Rush Limbaugh at 29.9. 3750 votes cast in that pocket. You cannot pick up the number of votes in the other pockets as they have set it up. End of voting will be eight o'clock tonightl.

Vote! http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marc...ss/Bracket.php

LOU DOBBS HAS A SURVEY UP ON THE MINUTEMEN.. DO THAT VOTE TOO PLEASE..

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Postcards are 25 cents apiece at the post office... please.. send ten today.

=====================
    16 Tom Tancredo 53.5%
    4 John Thune 46.5%

Total votes: 1749

Vote.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast