Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need to start writing this stuff before I get here so they will be a little more cogent. But this...

If joe blow hires illegal aliens, the merchant down the street also has to hire illegal aliens to remain competitive economically. And that ..ripple effect... is a happening event. As a result, there are a dozen or more merchants that then hire illegal aliens to stay alive in a community very near me. Gang wars have begun.. killings, narcotics.. ugly stuff. That doesn't always happen, but this is Southern California and here, it does happen. It also happens anywhere where narcotics can be sold.

But there are companies that will not hire illegal aliens. They don't do it because it is illegal.. because it is morallly wrong.. because it creates more problems than it solves for some people with decent accounting systems. And the point of this is this: those companies would support this sort of loose organization. Those companies would support this sort of organization because we are actively trying to deal with the illegal aliens, and they need the illegal aliens gone to become more competitive in the market.

A suggestion would be.. a flyer that could be sent to busienss that might want the illegal aliens returned home. Ask for money!

I may be new to this forum but I am not new to this issue. I have been following this since NAFTA and the first George Bush uttered the words "New World Order". I know what is going on and I will do whatever it takes. I usually don't get involved in forums because I don't want to get into fighting or arguing with others of like minded individuals.
    When NAFTA was being fast tracked and was coming up for a vote I knew how I would vote a year before it was passed and was calling my Senator "Rick Santorum' for months to see where he stood on the issue. The day before the vote his office still could not give me an answer on where he stood. He comes from a state where we lost a lot of jobs and I think he wanted to make sure it had enough votes to pass before he voted NO. Believe me he would have voted yes if they didn't have them. This was a bad trade agreement and I think we lost a lot because of it. Wait until you see the rest of what is in NAFTA, after they get the trucks further that the 20 mile limit then comes the Nurses and the Teachers. I just read an article this week about New Mexico bringing up bi lingual Teachers from Mexico because we needed them..
    This outsourcing of high teck jobs and leaving our Borders open for the low teck jobs is all part of getting rid of the Middle Class, and they are doing a darn good job at it.
    Next comes CAFTA then FFTA.
    They couldn't get their " New World Order" and One Government all at once so they are doing it piece meal.
    I have been writing and faxing my Congressmen for years only to get a form letter back every so often.
    I spent the whole day yesterday reading the forum at Free Republic about Bush calling the Minutemen viligianties, so many were so bewildered "why is Bush doing this to us" because it is all part of the bigger plan. No wonder Sam Francis called the republicans the "Stupid Party".
    Yes, I will do whatever it takes to get Tancredo noticed even if it means voting more than once (if I could). I will also do whatever it takes to get the Illegal aliens out of our country before we loose it. I do not give up easily and think we can still take our country back. Sorry to have offended you by trying to vote twice, but NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY FOR ME.
    This internet is the only way we can make this happen, lose this and it is all over.

Darlene,

You said:

Sorry to have offended you by trying to vote twice, but NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY FOR ME.
    I am offended .. many of you want to rail about our corrupt government but it's CORRUPT TO VOTE TWICE.

But let your conscience be your guide ... I will only vote ONCE!

And I'm ashamed of the rest of you that would openly advocate this practice.

As William so wisely said:

Let's hope this exercise serves a purpose of raising awareness some. I personally would leave the cheating to the OBLs since they are the ones that are willing to break the rules and our laws. Our side must keep the high ground in all things with the public if we are to have any hopes of prevailing.

Our word is our currency and our integrity is our shield.
    How are you that are "cooking" the polls any different than the corrupt corporations who did the same and the corrupt government you repeatedly complain about.

Nothing is EVER gained by dishonesty!!!!!!!!! .. and finally consider how your open CONDONING of this BLATANT DISHONESTY looks to visitors to this forum.

I am DISGUSTED!

What about "illegal" do ya'll not understand?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

What happened to my following post that stated "My first rant, boy that felt good." Happy Easter Everyone!

Watchman,
    This is exactly why I never posted before only read the forums and lurked, I have seen many a time when a good cause has come together only to be put down and loose steam because of someone like you who attack the first person that does something as terrible as trying to vote twice in a poll to get Tom Tancredo some name recognition and show the GOP how we feel. If this is the worst thing I ever do in my life I am sure I will still get into heaven. I let my conscience be my guide and I feel dam good about it.

That you can equate trying to vote twice in a online poll is as terrible as the evil corporations that are selling out our country is way off of the wall.
    That you are so disgusted by this is really upsetting to me.
    I am sorry I posted, what a warm welcome.
    " Are you for real"
    As to how this will look to a visitor on this forum, I was a visitor, but your post would have scared me away.

Your"holier than thou" attitude offends ME.
    I am not politically correct either, so there.

If alipack wants me not to post on this forum, he only has to say so.
    As for you "get off my back"

Watchman said...

I am offended .. many of you want to rail about our corrupt government but it's CORRUPT TO VOTE TWICE.

But let your conscience be your guide ... I will only vote ONCE!

And I'm ashamed of the rest of you that would openly advocate this practice.
    --------------------------------------

This is an issue that was ignored by the press for a very long time, and almost specifically at the request of the President according to some.
    This is an issue that has caused the Police to be withdrawn from the processes of enforcing the law too.
    The Border Patrol has specifically been told to NOT do its job.
    The Administration has had reports by the Census withdraw from publication, and some reports were placed in restricted areas that only a few could read... and those reports told of the invasion very early on. The President has has indicated he would honor the oath of office, and would enforce the law, and he hasn't done either one in this case.

And the list does go on. And while voting twice is not particularly the right thing to do, it bring a pretty good light to a problem that is pretty serious, and has been thoroughly abused by the powers that be, and at OUR expense. And so, if we do vote twice, and the issue is brought before the public tribunal, I don't think we will have done anything particularly serious. George is a pretty serious politican and when he does things, he does them without gloves if he can get away with it.

I think we should do what we have to do to bring the issue to the forefront. We want press coverage, and we want the President to account for his behaviour. Electing Tancredo is one way to that goal.

Shaw,

And while voting twice is not particularly the right thing to do
    Thank you for your reasoned response. I think we can agree to disagree without getting too hysterical.

Personally, I think it is wrong and the buck stops there... for me. A little dishonesty and a little fudging, IMO, just leads to more. A few slipping across the border .. the same scenario .. then it becomes a flood.

William mentioned "integrity" .. in my personal dictionary, if you will, that includes blatant honesty, even if it hurts.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I may be new to this forum but I am not new to this issue. I have been following this since NAFTA and the first George Bush uttered the words "New World Order". I know what is going on and I will do whatever it takes. I usually don't get involved in forums because I don't want to get into fighting or arguing with others of like minded individuals.
    Welcome Darlene. I have not been here at ALIPAC long, but so far I have seen NO indication that this board is simply a bunch of people infighting (which many boards do turn into). I see this board as a HUGE clearinghouse of ideas, and news. Dig in, and take all you want, but please, if you do have constructive things to add, then please do. I know I for one appreciate new information.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    What happened to my following post that stated "My first rant, boy that felt good." Happy Easter Everyone!

Watchman,
    This is exactly why I never posted before only read the forums and lurked, I have seen many a time when a good cause has come together only to be put down and loose steam because of someone like you who attack the first person that does something as terrible as trying to vote twice in a poll to get Tom Tancredo some name recognition and show the GOP how we feel. If this is the worst thing I ever do in my life I am sure I will still get into heaven. I let my conscience be my guide and I feel dam good about it.

That you can equate trying to vote twice in a online poll is as terrible as the evil corporations that are selling out our country is way off of the wall.
    That you are so disgusted by this is really upsetting to me.
    I am sorry I posted, what a warm welcome.
    " Are you for real"
    As to how this will look to a visitor on this forum, I was a visitor, but your post would have scared me away.

Your"holier than thou" attitude offends ME.
    I am not politically correct either, so there.

If alipack wants me not to post on this forum, he only has to say so.
    As for you "get off my back"
    Darlene,

We'll have to agree to disagree on this without getting too hysterical or resorting to personal attacks.

Please refer to forum rules regarding same and check your private messages.

Thank you,
    watchman

...letting William make the call on this one

Darlene & Watchman & all:

When you get a bunch of good fighters in the same room you can count on one thing, they will cross swords from time to time. I suggest that both of you keep your gloves/thick skin on and not blows beneath the belt.

Darlene, we do want you in the forums. Watchman, since you have mod status (and we are very grateful for your help in the forums) you are under extra pressure to be careful with posts especially when disagreeing with another user on an issue.

Darlene, Watchman nuked that post by accident. Please feel free to express yourself here. Disagreeing is part of the process and it can make us stronger if handle well.

We are all on the same side and we may disagree on the best plan of action but if everyone will keep in mind that we are fighting to save our nation that should go a long way in keeping the peace.

I was the one that originally said that we should leave the cheating to the OBLs and that is my true opinion.

Nobody on this board is under any pressure to agree with me. In fact, I believe true friends are willing to disagree and tell each other things that you might not want to hear.

I recommend that both of you take a time out from posting to each other. 'Hit the showers!'

The Tancredo poll is important but we are about to make some important announcements and strategy encouragements at ALIPAC that are much more important than the Tancredo poll. We have to take actions as an organization to block some very evil legislation and prepare to take some of these traitors to task in 2006. 2008 is years away and the damage done to our country by that point could make our goals almost impossible.

We need to keep the long road in mind, but we must also focus on the pavement right in front of us.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I should have said "Darlene and all" .. but I don't think Husker will throw me in the Rio Grande for disagreeing with him .. or any of the rest of you ... at least I hope not.

Partly my mistake for not saying "Darlene and all...."

Anyway, I wouldn't want to mess with Husker .. not with that beefy upper bicep.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast