Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point, I have adjusted my post as such.

Husker's bicepts? My mom has bigger bicepts than that!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    And your mom wears Army boots too, huh?

Baaaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    hehe. My wife also teases me about that same issue, due to the fact that my guns are pretty much gone, and most of the beef has migrated to my mid section

I took my shower!

Thank you Husker for your welcome....and you alipack for your sensitivity.

I did not mean to imply that there is infighting on this forum, in fact it is the first one I wanted to participate in. I just felt that when I finally put my toe in the water it was rudely slapped back.
    I have been in this fight for a long time, more than fifteen years. I have seen where this country is headed and every time I tried to do something about it I have seen my efforts thwarted by "doing it the right way". Doing everything the correct way would be great in a perfect world but this is not a perfect world. We are perilously close to losing our country and it is getting closer every day. We have to use whatever means it takes to getting things done (legally that is). The other side is not playing by the rules and they are the ones that get to make the rules. They are supposed to be our representatives working for us, but as you can see that is not how the game is played.
    It wasn't until the free flow of information of the internet that I finally saw others getting involved and trying to do something about it and seeing they felt the same way about illegal immigration and what it was doing to this country.
    I feel this is our greatest power, the internet, and they know it.
    It is a matter of time before they try to control the internet, I know it has already started. Look what they tried to do to the bloggers.
    I don't have any great ideas, but I know that we have to stick together in this. My husband thinks it is a lost cause, but I don't. I am a fighter and will do everything I can until we prevail. It is good to know that I have others fighting with me.

Darlene:

Thanks for taking it so well. I think we are getting to a point where new users may get razzed a bit at first. Hey everyone! No hazing!

I'm glad you have the fight in you Darlene. Go tell your husband that we are fighting because we must.... the consequences of failure or inaction are too horrific. Only other suggestion I have on that is you could try grabbing him by the shirt when he is on the couch one day and scream "Soldier! It is time to move!" Let me know how that works out..I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

In seriousness, a spouse or loved one being involved in the immigration reform movement is a huge stressor. I can understand that. I have such appreciation for those that have been involved in this struggle before now. The 'old school' activists can see it clear as day.

Our movement is on the rise and a lot of Americans are just waking up. Let us hope that the hour is not too late and let us all work together to inform and organize people as fast as we can.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree .. not voting twice is a good thing. I agree... this is not childs game and the need to get the job done is high.

Tom Tancredo One more time

Don't forget voting starts again tomorrow night.

http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchmadness/elite8.php

I emailed his "team" a while back never got any response. You got to be nice to people if you expect to get support....

I still have not received a return e-mail or return call from Team America Pac's Linda Muller either

W

You Pick The Winner!
    16 Tom Tancredo 54.5%
    6 Haley Barbour 45.5%

Total votes: 499

7:00 AM ..PDT People look at these thing. It is not a screem in the wind.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast