Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Waiter,

I'm not sure what your post has to do with this topic...but me likey this thread and article and was glad to see up pop back up.

StokeyBob
    The reach here is That Barak was shamelessly courting La-Raza last March

This pic really seems to have gotten under my skin.
    http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0 ... 35,00.html
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

To me this is the most telling quote:

"Ted Kennedy 1965 in talking about 1965 Amnesty legislation- At the time, the then-chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee Senator Edward Kennedy remarked that -- "The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)"

When you call his office remind them of this quote. Tell him he was wrong then and he is wrong now and he will be wrong in his legacy that he leaves to this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    StokeyBob
    The reach here is That Barak was shamelessly courting La-Raza last March

This pic really seems to have gotten under my skin.
    http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0 ... 35,00.html
    Oh. Thanks. I was looking all around for the picture you were talking about. I must have clicked past it frontward and back looking. If it was a snake it would have bit me.

To me this is the most telling quote:

"Ted Kennedy 1965 in talking about 1965 Amnesty legislation- At the time, the then-chairman of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee Senator Edward Kennedy remarked that -- "The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)"

When you call his office remind them of this quote. Tell him he was wrong then and he is wrong now and he will be wrong in his legacy that he leaves to this country.
    I liked that one too. I used the quote in one of the comments I was using in the online comment sections when the Amnesty Bill was up before Congress.

[i]Ted Kennedy was a strong supporter of the 1965 Hart-Celler Act signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson which dramatically changed US immigration policy.

This is what Ted Kennedy said about the 1965 bill.

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."

Kennedy is now the chair of the United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security and Citizenship, and remains a strong advocate for immigrants, both documented and undocumented.

About the same time, there wasn't enough room for citizens to have children.

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Voted against

86% Against
    14% For
    As of today the poll results are:

78% Against
    22% For

I hope we get some more peeps voting against this!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123