Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Draft Terry Anderson Campaign

Friends,

We will continue to focus on our activist operation to spread the word about local and state police enforcing immigration law and hope to complete that operation by the end of this weekend.

That information will be added to the Alipac Action Panel on the top tool bar and stand as a constant resource for the nation.

Now most of you know about and listen to the Terry Anderson Show.
    (pause)
    If you aint mad!?!?!? (Let me hear ya!)

If you do not know about Terry Anderson then you need to visit his website asap and start tuning in on Sunday nights. The show runs for 1 hour at 9pm PST / Midnight EST.

I've been saying for quite a bit that if the whole nation could hear Terry Anderson or George Putnam for a whole week, WE WOULD NOT HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM FOR MUCH LONGER!

I believe that what will happen in 2006 will dwarf the conservative revolution of 1994. Rush Limbaugh emerged from the am talk show either along with that revolution.

I believe that the nation is ready for Terry Anderson!

I spoke with Terry on the phone today and I told him that the fine people of LA, Phoenix, and LV were concerned about illegal immigration but they had been in the pool so to speak for decades. Now that the rates of illegal immigration have skyrocketed, people in the rest of the country are in the dark as to the full scale of what is happening but they have just been thrown into the cold water of the pool!

I believe that the Terry Anderson Show could become a huge national hit but only with a groundswell of citizen support.

Here is what I propose we do.

1. We pick out a name for our plan. "Draft Terry" or whatever you like or suggest.

2. I will draft an add and run a 1 week fundraiser for our ad buy on the Terry Anderson Show. We will try to arrange for the Terry Anderson Show to always have an ALIPAC ad to support what Terry is doing.

3. Then I will encourage other national organizations to do the same.

4. Then we find a big list of all of the talk radio format stations in the country and get our people to start calling them and saying "I want my Terry Anderson!" Please pick up his show.

I believe that having Terry Anderson on more shows around the nation would be a big boost to our mission of changing the American Congress in 2006.

What say ye?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely.

One of the few stations I can get (except clear spanish ones!) is KDWN out of Vegas. A couple years ago, I hear this dude just railing volumes of truth. I don't know how he does what he does, he's everywhere. NO ONE is working harder than Terry Anderson. I'll make a couple calls to some friends at stations. Everyone needs to hear Terry.

If you Ain't Mad, you ain't paying attention!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

AuntB,

Hold off on the calls till we launch the campaign. That way others will be calling with you.

What do you think we should call this campaign to get Terry on the air around the nation?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How 'bout "If you Ain't mad, you ain't paying attention!"
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    How 'bout "If you Ain't mad, you ain't paying attention!"
    Or "If you ain't mad, you must need ears!" :P

That's a great slogan, but that is both Terry's slogan and too long.

A good operation name needs to be 2-5 words. Draft Terry, Terry Takes America campaign, Operation Ivy, that sorta stuff. Terry to America or the Popular Rage.

We can coin some of Terry's language, sayings or slogans if we like but they need to be condensed.

W