Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    The vote in the House was done to make the heartbreak for illegals even harder when the Senate votes it down.
    Expect Sen. Durbin to use that as a wedge issue tomorrow.
    we need to win this. we cant give away our country any further.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The three Cubans from Miami-Dade, and five other Quislings.

Which proves to me that when push comes to shove, these so-called "Americans" will vote their ethnicity every time over what's BEST for this country, or anything that upholds its sovreignity.

America and the rule of law means nothing to these people.
    That's a blanket statement that is far from true. Absolutely true for some though. Or were you just referring to those 8?
    i will agree that it is wrong, but look at colin powell not agreeing with obama on many issues yet supported him. All he could say about him is uniting people not a word about economic policies or foreign policy. Unless you are white it seems like people stick with their race and that is very said instead of what is good for the country.

i will assure all their are many patriotic latinos and blacks and whites and other races that this makes sick. Unfortunatley i will say that i think the majority ( maybe a slight majority) of latinos are not loyal to the us but their race

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How can we be assured that it will not pass in the Senate?? How do we trust anyone?

I almost think a backroom deal was done with obama on extending the bush tax cuts??!!
    you cant trust obama and repubs are stupid if they dont know that yet. We must throw any bum who votes for thsi out of office. also i would pay higher taxes rather than give away our country especially if the extra taxes were going to the border patrol

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    This is just a symbolic vote. If the Senate would have voted it down, then voting for it in the House would have been useless. Dems know that it will not pass the Senate but it will in the House. Therefore, they can now claim to hispanics that Dems support the DREAM act while its still alive.
    you think hispanics are stupid enough to believe that? they have super majorities for awhile. If they wanted to do it they would have. Why didnt they? because the only thing bi-partisan about this bill is the opposition

Why is Stabenow listed on Numbers USA action list? Has there been any indication that she might vote against cloture tomorrow?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

April
    Friends of ALIPAC,

The US House just passed Dream Amnesty and they have not done anything on this scale since 1986! The last time they gave 3 million illegals Amnesty, it got us 12-20. Please envision what the ramifications will be for you and the nation should we fail in the defense of our nation today.

Your immediate volunteerism is needed.

Please click on this link below to access ALIPAC's targeted Senators list. We have selected mostly Senators that are up for reelection in 2012.

Your call should be firm and passionate, but not over the top. Call, call, call and then follow up your message by email and/or fax.

Call as many of these offices as you can filling the voice-mails and ears of staff. Staff needs to report to Senators that angry Americans are calling in droves to OPPOSE DREAM AMNESTY CLOTURE. Call the DC offices first then call the district offices.

"I'm calling to ask Senator _____ to vote NO on CLOTURE for the Dream Amnesty TODAY. I plan to make it my mission in life to throw any politician who votes for CLOTURE on this bill OUT OF OFFICE IN THE ELECTIONS! Please listen to and represent Americans, instead of illegal aliens by voting NO on CLOTURE."

Yes, I am ready to click this link and call the Senate using ALIPAC's messages and targeting now (clicking Here)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219596.html

Banned
    Good morning all

Just getting ready to get dialed in here

Banned
    THE SENATE IS NOW IN SESSION

Morning prayer

Banned
    The Pledge

Also I will report on this thread up to the time of the vote

Then I will switch up to Dixie's thread for the count

Banned