Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

now we just need to know which of these Amnesty Traitors who voted for this Nightmare Act today are coming up for re-election next year.

NumbersUSA sent the list of Dems up next year, but we need the Republican names up next year also, so we can call and make their lives miserable waiting for that day in Nov 2008 when they get kicked the hell out.

I thought 3 striks and your out but 5 times --- Thank you Dixie

This native St. Louisan has been in Washington for 11 years now and I'm absolutely appalled by politics here in this state. I don't know anyone who supports either Murray or Cantwell, but the wicked witches of the north keep getting re-elected.

Fran
    Marysville, WA (home of the bleeding heart liberals of the world -- second only to Massachusetts)

As disgusted that I am with the politicians persisting in trying to give away freebies to illegals, I keep trying to wrack my brain to come up with a reason “WHYâ€

Kay Baily Hutchison, (TX-R) seems to think that since TX law says that the illegals can have in state tuition and TX is going to allow illegals in our colleges and grant them financial aid, there is no need to try to save the rest of the country from the Nightmare Act.

I saw earlier today that Cornyn (TX-R) was one of the people we were uncertain about. He has been pretty consistent in voting against anything that even smells like amnesty so I was surprised to see his name on that list. He must have uttered some pearls of wisdom that I missed to get put in that category.

So, how long do you think before they start singing that same old song again? I'm pretty sick of this. The Dream Act as been around longer than any other legislation dealing with illegal aliens as near as I can determine.

I still think we should take all the Dream Act Hispanics, build them a little town in Mexico and let them all stay there together until they obtain legal status through normal channels. I have a bit of sympathy for those kids brought here by ignorant parents but they are also the very same people who follow every single person who speaks out against illegal aliens around and try to make trouble. For that reason, I believe they are probably more dangerous than the gang members in some ways. At least the gang members stand a good chance of winding up in cages where they belong. The college kids are in our faces to stay if we don't put our foot down and force them to seek legal status in the same manner as the rest of the legal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I spent all morning emailing these "candidates" - I think ALIPAC is really getting some results - WRITE ON!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbi
    I spent all morning emailing these "candidates" - I think ALIPAC is really getting some results - WRITE ON!!!!!
    We work hard and unfortunately we have situations like this far too often. The senate seems to be a little dense and is just not getting it. We do make a difference, it just takes time and dedication by those who follow the laws.
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC BOBBI!!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Bobbi!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I missed the vote, what happened to Boxer??? why didn't she join with her ol' pal Frankenstein? I am not complaining, just curious.
    That's actually quite typical of Boxer. She doesn't have the guts to vote yea in the face of overwhelming opposition. Instead, she simply abstains so she can claim the moral high-ground and say "I didn't vote for that", while lending her support to similar legislation when she thinks she can get away with it.

Ms. Fienstein, on the other hand, pretty much does whatever she damn well pleases regardless of the will of the people. So we are left with arrogance or cowardice. I'm not sure which is worse.

Hello to bobbi and Mustang_Scientist. Welcome aboard!

(You dropped in on a very busy day, so folks here are still rather wound up - just in case you were curious...)

Please stick around...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast