Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah was to bring it to floor

No, Yeah was to bring Dream act to floor Nay was to kill it. Look at Vitters vote. He is definately against illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by rwright
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    All of our democrat affiliated posters may note that both hilarious hillary and obama bin laden were on the side of the illegals once again.

I'm also sure though, that guliani and romney would have voted the same way on the repub side if they could have.

Who in sam hill are we supposed to vote for then, in '08 if tancredo, hunter or paul don't make it?

CONGRATS TO ALL OF US AND TO AMERICA FOR THE NAY VOTES ON THIS AMNESTY SCAM!
    I beg to differ. A 'Yeah' vote meant you wanted to CLOSE the dream act.

Sen. Burr-ito of NC voted to keep it open. He was defeated. Hillary & Obama both know that to support illegals on this is to lose votes.
    beg to differ. A 'Yeah' vote meant you wanted to CLOSE the dream act.

Sen. Burr-ito of NC voted to keep it open. He was defeated. Hillary & Obama both know that to support illegals on this is to lose votes.

It is my understanding that a Yea vote was to bring it to the floor for a vote.

BostonTeaParty, El Paso, TX (Kay Bailey Hutchison) is 79936 (among others) but it will work to use just that one-- the ritzy section of town. LOL

But you can go to http://usps.com and get the zip code for any city in the country. All you have to do is type in the name of a city or an address.

TXGAL1, Cornyn started out being a real ()*&^*% when it came to defending illega aliens and their issues. Eventually, we convinced him who the voters are. For a little while he's probably going to be with us unless they can push just one through that gets the illegals on the voting registers legally. Then Cornyn will turn on us for sure. He's all about votes from what I can gather. Doesn't matter what's good or bad just who votes and what the majority of the voters seem to want.

Hutchison seems to be bribed from issue to issue or something because she is all over the board when it comes to votes on illegal alien issues.

By the way, I wrote to both TX senators and suggested that maybe it's time to stick the dream act in the shredder.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got this from Kennedy - Dream Act will become Law

I got this response from Senator Kennedy; he says the Dream Act will eventually become Law.

Mass Citizen

Dear :

Thank you for your recent letter on the DREAM Act. It's important legislation that on a major aspect of the immigration issue, and I appreciate this opportunity to share my views.

The DREAM act is intended to help a select group of intelligent, hard-working, and motivated young immigrants to become permanent residents. The act applies only to students who came to the United States as a child, are of good moral character, and who are attending college or enlist in the military. These young men and women would be eligible for visas and permanent legal residence, and would also be eligible for federal student loans, and other assistance to help pay for their college education. These young people were brought to this country by their illegal immigrant parents, and they should not be punished for the actions of their parents. Often, the United States is the only home these young men and women have known. They have gone to school here, and now they hope to continue their education, graduate from college, and contribute to our nation.

Earlier this year, the DREAM Act was included as part of the comprehensive immigration reform legislation that failed to be approved by Congress, and a separate attempt to pass the DREAM Act on its own was blocked forward in the Senate. Despite this setback, the debate over the DREAM Act, and comprehensive immigration reform, is not over, and I'm confident, in the end, the DREAM Act will become law.

Thank you again for sharing your views on this important issue.

Sincerely,
    Edward M. Kennedy

I don't know what country Ted Kennedy lives in sometimes. You would think that they would all figure out that every time they start talking about it, millions of Americans write them letters and call them on the phone to tell them what a bad idea it is and that must mean that the majority of the American peope do not want the Dream Act or anything remotely like it, or any other kind of amnesty to become a law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    5212 views for this article in a week. That's amazing!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote="scoutermom"]As disgusted that I am with the politicians persisting in trying to give away freebies to illegals, I keep trying to wrack my brain to come up with a reason “WHYâ€

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345