Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DREAMIES on the DREAM Portal

I don't get it. All these illegals go on and on about how they come here to give their kids a better life, but as you can see in this thread they are doing just the opposite to these kids. These kids would have been better off to stay in their home countries. In their home countries they can have drivers licenses, jobs and even go to some of the Mexican Universities in Mexico city for 12 cents a day. I don't believe that these illegal parents bring their kids here for a better life. I think they come for their own selfish reasons, like to get bottom of the barrel jobs and drop anchor kids so they can collect welfare benefits. Because as you can see by these DREAMIE's responses, these illegal parents have done nothing but screw their own kids out of a normal life in addition to being a burden on the citizens of this country.

dot)info/forum/showthread.php?t=15058&highlight=fafsa

ACTIVE LINK TO OPPOSITION WEBSITE DISABLED BY ALIPAC MODERATOR
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Their just terrified because they NEVER thought the day would come when america would close it's wallets and the money would stop following ....

Sounds like most of them got it better then most of us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    They are taking up space in college where legal kids could be sitting and getting an education. Time to root our the illegals, track back to their parents and deport the who lot of them.

Banned
    Dream Portal is the site to go if your blood pressure drops and you need to kick it up a bit. I go on there and my blood pressure goes into overdrive. These people think they are going to continue with business as usual and that they are immune to any type of prosecution. They also are believing the Obama will ride in on his BLACK horse and save all illegals with AMNISTY and DREAM ACTS. What needs to be done is every college and High School revoke every diploma or credit issued to a student woh fails to prove they are legal.

BillCunnane wrote:

These people think they are going to continue with business as usual and that they are immune to any type of prosecution.
    If by prosecution, you mean deportation, they have been pretty much immune. It seem every case I've read about over the last year or two has ended with deportation being deferred or dropped completely. The Obama administration is doing its level best to prevent the deporation of any illegal that would qualify for a future amnesty (Dream Act & Comprehensive Immigration Reform). Their focus is on the so-called 'criminal' illegals and those already under a deportation order.

Banned
    Well with the increased pressure from the GOP and the individual states I think we are going to see deportations rise dramatically. At least this is my hope. I doubt we can count on any help from the Democrates though.

I just don't get it. They keep living in this lala land of theirs where Americans are going to give them amnesty instead of going home where they can do something with their life. There are big universities in Mexico city where they can get an education for 12 cents a day. In addition to that they are fluent in both Spanish and English thanks to the American tax payer. People with degrees that are fluent in English and Spanish are a high commodity in Mexico and the other latin american countries. However, they would just rather sit in the US whining for amnesty that will never be granted to them where they will never be able to get a legal job or drivers license. If they stay here they will probably just end up on welfare with anchor babies like their parents as oppose to going back to their home country where they can be legal and make lives for themselves. It is hard for me to believe that these kids really want to make lives for themselves. I think if I were in their shoes I would just go home where I could be legal and have a normal life.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Banned
    Drama...The latino community and press keep fueling the fire within the illegals. They keep promissing that AMnisty and Dream Acts are going to happen. No matter how many states push new laws to round up illegals, no matter how many raids ICE does and the thousands of deportees that are being shipped over the border. The Latino press, radio, and leaders all filter those things out. Then when Dream fails the illegals get all upset because their bubble is broken. I blame the Latino community because they shelter and encourage illegals coming here. The latino community keeps promising Dream Acts and overall AMNISTY. Wht needs to be done is start to arrest anyone who not only hires illegals, but those who rent housing to them as well for aiding and sheltering a criminal. The anchor brat theory also needs to go away. We need to bury that idea and it needs to be done NOW. Give illegals NO reason or cause to remain here and they can take the brats back over the border when they get deported.

I'm all for punishing the landlords, there are a crap ton of people in this complex who I know are probably illegal. While all these illegals are living up in here, myself and my husband HAD to go through a credit check to live here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast